First mission

(Here's the demon slayer outfit you will wear the katana and the haori sorry if you don't want a skirt but I thought it would be cool to have one lol)

Y/n's pov

I was sitting relaxing when I heard something so I opened my eyes and saw the swordsmen.

I ran inside.

Onee-chan the swordsmen is here I called out.

I saw shinobu and kanao walk over to me and we let the swordsmen in.

I looked at the man and smiled.

I have hand made these sword with great carful care spoke the swordsmen.

He gave me mine and I smiled.

I looked at my sisters and they nodded.

I drew my sword and I looked at it and it started to change color.

Shinobu eyes widened.

A blue katana spoke Shinobu.

Kanao flipped the coin and it landed on heads and she looked up.

Onee-chan, don't you have the ice breathing asked kanao.

I looked at her and nodded.

My I always wanted to see a blue sword go with an ice breathing style. Thank you for the opportunity spoke the swordsmen and left.

I then heard something.

Caw caw y/n kocho your first mission is to go with a boy name Tanjiro kamodo and go to a town to the northwest where girls have been disappearing night after night spoke my crow.

I got up and nodded.

I ran off and grabbed my outfit and put it on then my haori then ran off.

Goodbye Onee-chan bye kanao love ya I called out and left to go to my mission.

I finally got there and looked around and saw the boy from the final selection.

I walked towards him.

You're the guy from the final selection I spoke out loud.

He looked at me and smiled as he blushed a little.

You must be y/n Kocho nice to meet you. I'm Tanjiro Kamodo spoke Tanjiro.

I shook his hand and felt something off about him but I shook it away.

What's in the box I asked

His eyes widened.

Oh uh my sister she's a demon but I promise you she would never hurt a fly spoke Tanjiro.

I looked at him and sighed.

Ok I trust you Tanjiro I spoke.

We walked together and looked around.

We heard people talk about a boy that his fiance went missing so we ran to talk to him.

Mr. Kuzumi spoke Tanjiro.

Kuzumi then stopped walking and looked at us.

We wanna hear what happened last night from you spoke Tanjiro.

I nodded.

We then started to follow him to the place where he last saw he's fiance.

This is where Satoko vanished but I'm sure you both don't believe me spoke kuzumi.

We do believe you we are here to help I spoke.

Now let's see spoke Tanjiro.

I then watched as he got to the ground, and I got confused as well as Kuzumi. We looked at him weird as he sniffed the ground.