Final selection

Y/n's pov

I walked towards my little sister's room and entered.

Kanao, you ready I asked.

She looked at me and smiled.

Yes, Onee-chan said Kanao.

Ever seen we had kanao as our little sister, she would only talk to me but flip a coin when it came to others, even my older sisters.

Even though my big sister Kanae is dead, I still have Shinobu, Kanae said that me and Shinobu should keep smiling, so we did.

I took Kanaos' hand and left.

Bye Onee-chan, I screamed.

And we left.

We finally got there, and I looked around.

I looked around and saw Genya, the wind hashiras little brother.

I waved hello to him, and he nodded at me with a smile on his face.

I stood waiting for the final selection to start, then I looked at the entrance and saw a boy looking around in awh.

I chuckled and looked at my little sister Kanao.

Don't worry, I'll be right by your side I said to her.

She nodded.

Good evening tonight you've come to enter the demon slayer corpes finally selection thank you all for being here spoke the sisters.

I smiled as I listened.

Here on Mt fujikasane there are several demons that were captured by demon slayer swordsmen. They are kept here for this event spoke the sister with white hair.

The wisteria blossoms prevent them from leaving. They bloom on this mountain year round and they cover everything the base halfway to the top spoke the sister with black hair.

But the wisteria ends here so demons are bound from this point on and are very hungry spoke the sister with white hair.

My sister kanao held on to me and I smiled and patted her head then stopped to listen.

In order to complete final selection you must survive for 7 days on the wisteria protection spoke the sister with black hair.

Now your trial begins spoke the sisters.

I nodded and took my little sister's hand and walked off and entered and ran with kanao.

Come on kanao keep up with me I spoke.

Kanao nodded and followed me.

I kept her safe and she kept me safe. We had our backs for each other the whole time.

Finally after some days it was finally the last day and we left and I looked around and saw Genya and walked towards him.

Genya looked at me and kanao and waited for us to come up to him.

I'm happy you survived Genya I spoke with a smile on my face as I took both my hands and put my finger tips together as I smiled.

Ya you two are lucky your alive and im happy that your alive Y/n spoke Genya.

I nodded and walked off and I saw a butterfly and I raised my hand to it and it landed on my finger and I smiled.

I looked at the entrance for a sec and saw the boy again and smiled and then looked at my sister and smiled at her.

She smiled back.

The butterfly flew away and I held my sister close.

He's gone and all because I blacked out I couldn't save him spoke the boy.