Movie Time

After almost everything was put in order and especially after Vincent washed his precious animal skull, Paul put in the microwave some popcorn. The four friends were to tired to do something outside the cabin, so they decided to watch a movie. Everyone but Paul agreed on watching a horror movie. Paul was easily scared by all those jump scares in movies. They made his blood pressure run like wild horses. Vincent was a scared chicken  as well, but he choose a horror movie, hoping that Oriana might freak out and jump into his arms.

The girls sat on the sofa, preparing the movie, while the boys in the kitchen were preparing the snacks.

'Listen to me Vincent, if I won't be able to sleep tonight...' Paul started.

'You will go to Anya and ask her to hold you... just like Oriana will come to me.' Vincent said, beginning to become delusional. No girl has ever said no to his charms, so he was one hundred per cent sure that Oriana will fall for him in no time. 

'Come on boys! Let's start already!' Anya said impatiently. 

'We're coming!' Vincent shouted from the kitchen. 'If you plan on making a move on Anya, good for you, but if you don't, then don't mess up my plans buddy!' Vincent whispered to his friend before getting into the living room.

Once he put on the coffee table the snacks, he hurried to take a seat near Oriana, which left Paul no other option but to sit next to Anya, who finally pressed play on the TV remote. Before the movie started, Anya looked at Oriana, implying their discussion from that afternoon. 

They have already watched forty minutes. It was really scary. The boys were trying really hard not to freak out, because  seeing the girls not flinching at all, the felt like losers,  their pride being hurt. 

'Stop!'

'What is it, Paul? Are you scared?' Oriana asked. 

'No! I just need to go to the bathroom.' 

'I will get some more snacks then.' Anya added.

Considering that Oriana was actually laughing at the horrors, Vincent seized the opportunity to be left alone with her, as it was his last and only hope.