Leaving

The boys barely woke up, after having such a good time.

Luckily, the girls took care of everything and when Vincent's father arrived, they were ready to leave, all the stuff being in order.

'How was it guys?' Vincent's father said joyfully.

'It was amazing, thank you for letting us stay sir!' Oriana said politely.

Vincent and Paul did not say anything, the two of them just looked at each other. Remembering the night before, they started laughing. Everybody knew Vincent too well to ask for details. 

After a few hours, they finally arrived home. Vincent's father drove the girls home firstly.

'Hey, Paul, do you want to stay over tonight? We can play games and drink the alcohol that's left?' Vincent asked his friend.

'That would be cool, but I should get home, my parents are not used to me being away for that long. They might need me to help them around the house. We can still play tonight if that's cool with you.'

'Yeah sure.' Vincent rolled his eyes.

'Don't roll your eyes young man. You will be staying at our place tonight! You should be more like Paul..' Vincent's father nagged him.

Vincent went quiet. He didn't like to spend time with his parents and his brother. He loves his family but they keep nagging and stressing him. He feels like his patents reduce a great deal of his freedom, especially because he can't smoke as long as his parents keep an eye on him. Vincent also hated when his parents compared him with Paul.  This was making him hate his friend. Deep down, he admired Paul and wished to be more like him. Paul is responsible, loved by all the friend's parents, he was smart and ambitious, he was good at video games and his dick...well, his dick was just as big as Vincent's.

Before dropping Paul at his place, he promised Vincent to spend the night at his place to play games during the summer holiday. And the boy kept his promise, as they spent almost the whole summer holiday playing games. Well, Paul spent it only playing games and taking up a new hobby: skating, while Vincent spent it parting and hooking up with girls.