THE KIDS AREN'T OKAY

"WHAT PART OF ME IS HUMAN ⎯⎯⎯AND WHAT PART OF ME IS THE MONSTER?"

AND WHAT PART OF ME IS THE MONSTER?"

&& THE KIDS AREN'T OKAY
[ an original applyfic by @saturns-moons ]

[ CLOSED ]

"THERE'S SOMETHING VERY WRONG WITH THIS TOWN"

&& IN WHICH

St. Croix Falls is average town. Almost painfully so. Everyone who lives there seems happy to be just another anonymous small town anyone would have trouble pointing to on a map.

Except strange things keep happening.

And it's possible that St. Croix Falls could have more secrets than anyone would believe.

Secrets about the dark history that most of the town doesn't know about. Secrets about the citizens that aren't so human as they appear. Secrets about the monsters that lurk in the shadows, both literal and figurative.

Secrets that some of the local high school students are going to dragged into whether they want to or not. Secrets that some of the students are already entangled in. And secrets that may cost them their lives.

St. Croix Falls is not an average town. St. Croix Falls is a town of two worlds. One of humans, and one of monsters, magic and myth.

&& OR

In a small town, humans, monsters, witches, and faeries live side by side, and most humans have no idea.

&& DEDICATIONS!

WELCOME TO ST. CROIX FALLS ⎯⎯⎯
WE HOPE YOU SURVIVE THE EXPERIENCE