𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐞··•

[Note: Although the votes target is not complete, yet am updating this part. I hope this doesn't disappoint you]
•••••••••••••••••••
"Krish, meri ek sakhi... Jisse mein ati prem karti thi unki mrityu hui thi... Bass! Bass ek karan ke liye." Madhurni replied while looking towards him.

"Wo karan kya hein Madhurni?" Krish asked softly caressing her hairs and cheek.

"Karan ye.. ye tha.. ki.. woh.. woh..." Madhurni stammered remembering the scene. Krish instantly kissed her forehead and pressed his lips on her forehead for a bit long time to calm her down.

"Shant ho ke bataiye..." Krish said.

"Karan bass ye tha ki, Rajkumar Vidhyut ne usse ek raat mangi thi... Jo usne avashya hi nahi di... Par antu wo tuch Vidhyut ne, usko usi kshan kheech te kheech te sabha mein le aya aur uski vastra utharne laga.. Ye apman na sehen karne ke karan usne jaldi mein jaise taise karke talwar uthaya aur swayang ko mar di.. wo meri priye sakhi tha... usko mein janm se pehechanti thi. Par bhagya ka nishthur vichar se usko mere janm din par hi aisa kiya gya..." Madhurni explained crying in his embrace.

He didn't said anything just embraced her while she kept weeping in his embrace.

He looked at her face which was having tear strains, red eyes and tension lines on her forehead.
Her breath got uneven. He understood she was having panic attack. He quickly went to get some water for her.

He made her drink a mouthful of water. Then kissed her forehead and hugged her keeping the glass at a side.

"Ap thik ho na?" Krish asked concerned. She just nodded.

She hugged him while he smiled at her and hugged her back.
He pulled out of the hug and cupped her cheeks got closer to her, he closed his eyes and rubbed his nose with her softly. It was so gentle and soft movement that it made Madhurni forget what happened a few seconds ago and she smiled.
Caring not to touch each other's lips he rubbed her nose with hers for few more minutes softly. He kissed her nose tip while she snuggled into him.

"Ap meri itni dekh bhal kyun karte ho?" Madhurni asked innocently while raising her head and supporting her chin to his chest.

He looked at her and smiled.
"Kyunki pehli baat, humari vivah hui hein aur ek pati apne patni ke liye itna toh kar hi sakta hein. Aur dusri baat vivah ke paschat ek pati se ap kya hi asha karenge? Pati se prem pane ka, prem karne ka, woh pati apka dekh bhal kare, aur patni bhi pati ka dekh bhal kare..." Krish said.

"Toh... Ap mujhse Prem karte hein?" Madhurni asked while looking at him.
While he smiled and peaked her forehead softly.

“Haan... Aur nahi toh kya ?” He giggled and kissed her cheeks.

She kissed his chest on its left side.
He smiled and took her in his embrace.

“Ahem...-” came a voice. And they separated.

“Apka priye samay vyang toh nahi ki na meine?” Vishan asked giggling and giving a teasing look (brother of Sumedh/Krish)

“Ye..ye.. k..kya b..bol Raha tu... Chal bhag yahan se..” Krish said with a frown. While Madhurni was all red

“Aree... Mein bolne ayi thi ki bhojan nahi karna kya ap dono ko... Chaliye..” Vishan asked giggling..

They nodded and went further.
They came to the dining hall area and sat down.
A girl served them their food, everyone were eating and enjoying the meal but Madhurni wasn't eating well which was noticed by Krish.
•••••••••••••••••••·♛❥
Evening time...
Krish entered the room and found Madhurni sleeping. A smile crept on his lips. He went nearer to her and a sight came in his view which made him suspicious.

Her cheeks till her ear and nose seemed to be red.

“Madhurni..” He called out her name but there was no response from her side. He touched her face and jerked off his hand instantly.

“Ye kya... Inki sharir itni garam kyun hein?! Kahi inko bukhar toh nahi..” He whispered to himself.

“Madhurni... Madhurni naitra kholiye Madhurni... Kya hua apko... Madhurni” He patted her cheeks. She seemed to try to open her eyes yet it was so heavy that she wasn't able to open her eyes.

He brought water and sprinkled it on her face and again patted her cheeks...
She just moved her face a bit.

“Kya hua Madhurni?” He asked concerned.

“Krish... Krish... Krish...” she kept on mumbling his name

“Haan mein yahin hoon Madhurni...” He assured her taking her hand in his and kissing her palm..

He then went and brought a bowl of cold water after informing everyone about her fever.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Well... Am thinking not to continue this story anymore cause of less votes and comments...

Anyways bye everyone... Will try to post soon. Bye for now❤️✨