Give up boy 🌚🥀

Mallika Singh- Can say, a born Bold childish yet mature Girl only around the people she loves and are nearest to her. But shy towards the one she rarely knows. She loves her husband as if to die for him.

Sumedh Mudgalkar- CEO of one of the Top running company Mudgalkar textiles and designs. Husband of Mallika and equally loves her back.

|⍣⍣⍣♫|

"Mallika!!! Mom!!! Dad!! Bhai!! Bhabhi!!!" A scream came forward as all of them approached towards the main door.

"Sumedh what happened?!" Mallika and their Mom asked almost at the same time.

"Mallika! Mallika! Mallika! Guess what!" Sumedh asked excited and huffing and puffing, holding her by her shoulder.

"What ?" She asked innocently looking at his happy face.
"We are running Top position over the whole country!!!!" He cheered.

A gasp escaped everyone's mouth at the sudden news.
Mallika was more shocked. Because that's what she prayed for; the last night.
He hugged her tightly and pulled her up by her waist while hugging her. She hid her face into his crook while he placed feather like kisses on her nape unnoticed by everyone.

"That's Such a good news!!" His mom exclaimed with happiness.

"And we have to celebrate it!!" Bhaiya hooted.

After sometime, He pulled her down safely and kissed her forehead. [Don't worry guys; Everyone had already seen these Before like- a thousand times maybe ?!]

"Congrats Dear hubby" She peeped playing with his shirt buttons.

"All because of you" He muttered.

"Bhaiya, There is no need of any celebration. Let's just do a Family Week. I wanna spend sometime with those people who helped me to reach this position." Sumedh explained.

"But, what about your employees? They would demand for a party. Won't they?" Bhaiya asked.

"I will just do a small celebration later on. This week, I just wanna enjoy with my Family" Sumedh mentioned.

They accepted and even they wanted to spen time with him and have a peaceful family week.

Sumedh and Mallika went to their room.

|•Sumellika's room~

“Mallikaaaa....” Sumedh called out her name stretching it.
“Whhhaaaat?!” And she also replied stretching it.

And the next moment, Sumedh pulled her towards him making her chest collide his rock hard ones. She wrapped her hands around his neck and His were placed securely at her back.

“I won today. And there is no prize? How rude yaar!” He exclaimed.
“Excuse me Mr.. those things will be done later on. Not now” She said the whole thing but whispered the last word.

“Oh My Lord! My bold wife is shying today ?! Aj Suraj kahan se nikla hein be?” He asked dramatically and received a small slap on his bicep instead.

“Jao fresh ho jao!” And saying this She pushed him into the bathroom after placing a kiss on his chin....

After he freshened, he saw Mallika sitting on the couch with his three puppies roaming around her. She giggled now and then. He found peace there.
~•~~~~•~~~~•

I know am late. But what to do?! Coming up soon 😄 stay tuned. Also, Comment, and like as much as possible. I think there are chances of the deletion of this book :(

Idk. Bye 👋🏻
~
Author.