𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐞··•

Krish sealed his lips with hers passionately. He sucked her lower lips while Madhurni was trying to respond to him but for his passionate kiss she wasn't able to respond.

Due to lack of breath they separated. Her chest heaved up and down to take in breath while he supported his forehead with hers.

"Apke honth (lips) laal ho gaye hein Madhurni." Krish said and chuckled while rubbing her soft rosy lips with his thumb making her moan. Her cheeks were crimson red.

He saw her eyes closed and cheeks red. He moved down to neck and kissed her sweet and weak points making her go crazy at his each and every move.

"Ah.. Krish...Umm... Kya kar... Ah!" She moaned for Krish was nibbling her neck continuously. Her breath got uneven as his hand roamed over her belly.

"Boliye kya bolna hein apko..." Krish asked placing soft kisses on her shoulder blade and collarbone.
Her hand clutched his soft curls. He understood his effects on her. He stopped.

She looked at him with a different and unsaid emotion...

"Mujhe pata hein... Ap abhi prastut nahi hein." Before he could complete his sentence, She told something that made him surprised.

"Mein prastut hoon Krish. Mujhe apna bana lijiye. Prem se, deha se..." Madhurni said looking directly into his eyes.

He asked her through his eyes again. And she closed her eyes in approval. He smiled and kissed her forehead and eyes.

He slowly unpinned her dupatta and kissed her shoulder blades and placed feather like kisses all over her arms.
She coloured hard. His eyes scanned her face to get the permission. Once he got the permission, he kissed her cleavage and peppered soft kisses there making her breath hitched.
She moaned when his hand grabbed one of her bosom and squeezed them gently. He kissed her breast and sucked them making her moan in pleasure.

"Krish... Uh.. aahh...mmm.. ah.. Krish" She moaned. His hand worked magics on her breasts.

He moved towards her navel, kissed there and she moaned.

"Madhurni... Ap theek ho na ?!" He asked concerned while she just nodded.

He then slowly removed her petticoat and parted her legs moving his fingers all over her inner thighs making her clench the bedsheet.

"Ah Krish! " She moaned when he kissed her womanhood slightly.
He licked her wetness slowly making her a moaning mess. Her eyes rolled back into her sockets as he flicked his tongue on her clit making her arch her back.

“Ahh! Krish... Dheere.. uhm... Aah! ah- Krish... Oh... Ah... Huhh- Uh... Mmm... Ah.. Kri- AHH!” She moaned continuously for Krish was going fast as he could hear her pleasurable moans. He went crazy by her moans.
~
The breeze blowed over them, the moon shined with shyness witnessing their beautiful love making night. The room went dim with lights. The stars twinkled at the sky, while the clouds helped to the moon to hide for its shyness.
~
Her chest heaved up and down, moans breaking out from her mouth as his tounge worked on her clit.
“AHH- KRISH... OH.. Dheere! AHH! ah! AAH!” Her moans went louder as he went faster with his tongue. He knew she was near to her realese. Once he hummed against her clit, the vibrations sent her to the edge and she moaned louder.

He lapped up her juices and kissed her inner thighs. He went upwards to see her all tired. He kissed her forehead for few minutes to calm her down.

He then parted her legs again and pushed his fingers in her core and she moaned at his sudden act and wriggled under him uncomfortably.

“Shant ho jaiye Madhurni.. Shant.” He whispered soothing words in her ears and kissed her temple.

He moved his fingers faster making her cum again. He kissed her clit, sucked on it slowly and gently, moved his fingers in her faster and due to overstimulation she cummed again.
He then looked at her asked for her permission, held her palms softly into his and pushed his manhood in her making her clutch his hands and shut her eyes tightly. A sob came out of her mouth. He instantly understood her problem. He leaned down to her and kissed her forehead, cheeks and chin. He gave her time to adjust and once they both were comfortable he started moving slowly.

Once he observed her moaning with pleasure he kissed her forehead once again and thrusted in her faster and harder.

“Ah!! Krish... Dheere... Ah! Oh! Umm... Ah!!” She moaned louder.
She clenched around him making him grunt at her tightness.

“Ah! Madhurni...” Krish grunted.
She moaned as he went more faster and faster by her each moan.

“Ahh! Krish... Ah! Ah! Ah! OH! AH! AAH-KRI-- AAH!!!” He thrusted deeper  into her causing her to moan.
He rubbed her clit with his thumb driving her crazy and she arched her back and she came while he pounded into her faster and rougher and cummed into her.

His hot seeds flowed in her making her shiver. He again cummed as he continued to pound into her a few more times while she moaned at the feeling of his cum. He again started licking her clit tasting their cum she clutched his curls as she was yet sensitive from her orgasms. She cummed in his mouth again clutching the bedsheet.
He was yet licking her when she was cumming so he didn't allow her to close her thighs and she arched her back at the feeling of his tounge working continuously on her clit making her see stars. She cummed again...
“Ahh... Krish- ru- AHH! AHH! AAH! ah Oh.. umm..mm.. ah!” She was cumming. Her body shook with pleasure as her orgasm washed over her.

He was still kissing her weakest parts and kissing her clit. She shuddered as he put his tounge inside her core licking her wetness. She screamed as he flicked his tongue faster on her clit and fingering her roughly. And another orgasm washed over her. He saw her tired so just collapsed beside her and kissed her forehead.

“Kshama kare yadi-” He wasn't able to complete his sentence as she told.

“koi baat nahi... Abhi nedra le?” She asked mumbling.

He smiled and hugged her rubbing her back to calm her down and kissed her forehead again and again making her fall asleep and both drifted into deep sleep.
—————
Hope you all liked the chapter.
Do vote, comment and share if possible. Bye...
~author
•••