Raphael Celestias Gift

Vision: ElectroRarity: 4⭐️Weapon: CatalystPersonality Type: ENTJMale Leader of an underground church

Vision: Electro
Rarity: 4⭐️
Weapon: Catalyst
Personality Type: ENTJ
Male
Leader of an underground church

Raphael is a rather young fella. He's 17 and has heavy delusions. He thinks that he is the gift of an unknown god making him a god himself. He is sure of the fact that he is the leader of an underground church. Though ever since he found out that Venti is an archon, meaning he's a god, he made it his job to eliminate him as he is the only one the people should look up to. So every time Venti gets overly drunk Raphael tries to assassinate him, without luck as Spiral protects Venti. Spiral wants to use Venti as a test subject so he protects him until he has his test results. Raphael lives in Mondstadt's streets. He doesn't have a home. The adventures guild had pity with him and decided to take him in. It turned out that he was a skilled fighter. He did his tasks in no time. But as time went on, people really started to worship him. Seeing him as the future protector of Mondstadt. This wasn't good for his delusions, he started building up an underground church in reality. No one knew because as soon as he found out that someone spoke about it badly he eliminated that person. People in the church started getting scared so no one dared to speak a bad word about him or his church.