Chp4: "Bite me!" 2 (Real)

After the goofiest scene ever, N chuckles nervously. "Sweet... I'm open to new stuff, I guess." "We are not talking about this ever." "What? Consider it, what's the word... Repressed!" Uzi sighs, looking at her disgustingly wet hand from N's saliva. "Hey, you mentioned there are other members? Are they coming back soon?"

"Oh, yeah! Two others. You'll love them! First, there's V."

Cackling, V stares psychotically at the helpless worker drone, smiling. "Don't feed me my entrails in front of my family!" Yeah, he died. "And yet, I still feel nothing!" Robotic eyes twitch as she's still smiling like a psychopath. After N's (very much failed) attempt at flirting, V scoffs, "Who are you?!"

"No worries, uh... I'm N! But is a whole letter a lot to remember? Haha..." Back from the flashback, N smiles. "There's a lot of mutual respect there, but secretly, I have a crush on her. You can't tell her, okay?!" Panicked, N springs up. Uzi, being a good friend, makes a motion of zipping her mouth, promising to keep his secret, well, a secret.

"Oh, and J, our leader!" There N was, stuck on the ground, while J's leg was on his neck. "N, your useless and terrible." "Thank you..." Taking it as a compliment, N struggles to breathe robotically. "And if the company would let me, I'd kill you myself!" Smiling, N continues

"J's awesome! Hey, let me give you the tour. Outside of the corpse... Wall thingies, here are the buttons!" N, being the cinnamon roll he is, imitates button noises. "This isn't just a landing pod. This is a spaceship! This could get us off this planet!"

Concerned, N interjects the grape's idea, "More like a one-use missile. We weren't taught how to land properly." Annoyed, Uzi interjects him, "No! I- I mean, the worker drones could work together to fix this! Say, why do we kill again?"

"Well, other than consuming their warm, sweet oil from overheating and dying? I want to be helpful... I was given a job. After all, I always try my best!" Slightly angered, Uzi gets up. "And look at all the respect that's given you, N! What makes you think the company won't dispose of you once the rogue drones are dead?!"

"You sure are rebellious! It's almost exciting... But, not as exciting as following the rules! Oh, they're back! You'll-" he notices Uzi is gone. J calls him, "N, you fucking idiot, get out here!"

V, spotting Uzi running, laughs, "Yo, we got a worker drone out here, and I want to practice balloon animal shapes with it! Oh, what happened here?" Sighing, J explains like it's normal, "Moron bot over here tripped and knocked himself offline, probably." Slapping N, she snaps her fingers

"Synergistic liability? Wake the fuck up!" Rebooting, N realizes what happened. "Oh." He groans when he notices Uzi has escaped. "You know, I left a really dangerous weapon, er, excuse outside!" Watching N run after Uzi, V's hand changes to a flag that says "literally so insanely suspicious."