Chapter 4

I got back to the classroom and immediately saw most of my remaining classmates staring at me. I nervously made my way back to my seat. Though my bathroom trip was short, it was still refreshing to get out of the hot room.

The lesson continued and a few more students left the class. At about five minutes before class was over, the teacher turned the thermostat back to the original temperature, opened the classroom door, and put his shirt back on. "Now, everyone can have their drinks back. Does everyone understand how the government works noe?"

He only got displeased grumbles in reply from those who had been shorted. We all packed our things and began to leave. I was one of the last ones to leave and I noticed the professor making his way over to the green haired omega who was only half packed and still sitting down.

Being nosey and completely in the wrong, I decided to wait outside the class door and eavesdrop. "So, back in my class Izuku? You didn't pass it the first time, even with so many extra study hours hmm?" I heard the processor ask. "Some people need extra help. Besides I wanted to see you again, after how you left things last year, how could I ask for a different teacher. We have unfinished business." I heard an unfamiliar voice answer him before some shuffling.

"The door is open idiot. Quite that before we get caught." Get caught? Doing what? What were they doing? "Wasn't last night good enough? Still want more even today?" Last night? Is this Izuku guy the one professor is having sex with? I felt my throat tighten and my stomach turn with jealousy and disbelief.

"Get out." I could smell threatening pheromones wafting out of the classroom. I heard more shuffling and decided now was my time to leave. On my walk back to my dorm I saw Todoroki waiting for me outside. "Y/n, what took you so long?" What was I supposed to say? I couldn't tell him about what happened and what I heard.

"I was asking the teacher about the course. Sorry it took so long." Hopefully he'd buy my lie, and it seemed like he did. He shrugged and began walking towards our dorm and I followed. "By the way, Sero set us up on a double date tonight." The taller male began. "He thinks you'll like one of his alpha friends so he set it up as a double date."

I was a little shocked, why was I the last to hear of this? Why didn't anyone ask me first? "Who is it?" I felt anxiety raise in my stomach. I didn't want to go on a date with anyone. Surely not a stranger. "Her name is Mina." I palmed my face, a girl? I'm gay, I don't like girls and I thought my friends knew that. However, I do recall not ewr mentioning it. Damnit past me, thanks a lot.

504 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Birthday to my favorite Anime character Katsuki Bakugou!

4/20

517 words