Chapter 8

I stood nervously outside of this beautiful modern home. They say teachers don't get payed enough but Professor Bakugou teaches a class that usually has a hundred or more students every class whether it's online or in person.

I shakily raised my hand to knock on the door but it suddenly opened and a crying greenett brushed past me, not before he glares at me of course, to the drive way and drove off in one of the cars that was sitting there. I recognized him, but from where?

Well it didn't matter because as soon as he left, the professor was standing at the doorway. "Y/n, sorry you had to see that. Go ahead and come in." I obliged, not knowing what to say, and he led the way to his living room.

"That omega is a boy I'm trying to transfer out of my class. He already took my class and admitted to failing on purpose to repeat it. He stopped by to argue against it but I sent him home without any discussion. That kid is an easy cryer too incase you were wondering." He calmly explained as he walked to the kitchen. "Want anything?"

"No, I'm fine, thank you though." I can't believe how awkward I was around him. He's just my professor and yet I felt so weird around him or when I thought about him.

He came back into the living room next to me on the couch and grabbed a book off of the coffee table. "This is the basics. As we go I've the material in class, we'll be going over them in the afternoons. We'll only do these sessions once a week so we've got a lot to cram in there. You better improve soon." He explained. I nodded understanding everything he said but didn't want to ask questions.

"Good. Now in the first chapter..." This seemed to drag on forever. The night seemed to never end. We were going over every single detail we had gone over maybe two weeks of lessons in one night. He even pulled out his laptop to show me the presentations all over again. Thankfully though, the reteachings came to an end and he closed both the textbook and his laptop.

"Do you think that helped?" He asked bringing me back from half way dozed off. "Y-yeah, totally." I could hardly keep my eyes open at this hour. What hour was it? I couldn't tell. I lost track. I'm tired. "Good. Quite time." That brought me right out of any drape of sleep I felt. "Quiz?" I asked surprised. He never said there would be a quiz! "Yes. If you fail, there will be a punishment. If you do good, you'll be rewarded."

"What's the reward and punishment?" I asked curiously. "You pick the reward and the punishment is a research paper or presentation on the material." That tough. He surely go this teaching thing down to a T. Who was I to refuse an offer like that?

507 words