Chapter 7

I remember the next few weeks in a blur, like I was just going trough the motions. Todoroki did his best to support me but I hadn't snapped out of it until one afternoon when my last class was leaving.

"Y/L/N, here now." I saw professor Bakugou glaring at me as he gestured me over to his desk. He waited until everyone in class has left before he spoke. "It's the beginning of the year and your already failing, your not paying attention in class, and you aren't doing your work. I offer after school tutoring. It's one on one and I only schedule one student a day but your the only one who needs it right now."

"Yes, absolutely I'll take the tutoring. I know I haven't been myself for a few days recently, I have a good reason I promise but I don't want to fail. So yes I'll take the tutoring."

"Give me your phone." I did as he asked and he put his number in my phone and texted me an address. "This is my address. Tomorrow at four come visit me and we'll study until eight before I send you home."

"Alright, thank you sir." And with that I finally left class and found Todoroki waiting for me down the hallway. "Sorry about the professor. He was worried about my grades but it's alright, he told me about a tutoring program so I'm doing that. Tomorrow is when I starts."

"Oh, that's good. I was worried he might try something on you. Well anyway Sero..." We continued to talk along our walk to the dorms when we were approached by a green haired omega. "You two are in Ka- professor Bakugou's class right? Is he still in his classroom?"

"We were in there a few minutes ago. He's probably still in his classroom." Todoroki replied before the green haired omega thanked us and left towards the professor's classroom. "Did he seem strange to you Todoroki?"

I couldn't tell why, but the boy seemed quite odd to me. "It sounded like he was about to call the professor by another name." Was he friends with the professor or was something else going on between the two? "Maybe, but it's none of our business really." He said plainly, continuing to walk to our dorms. "Your right."

Once we were in our dorm I started to prepare for the following day and the preplanned tutoring session I would attend after school. I really only prepared with what I'd need to study and a few snacks ahead of time. I wanted to be sure not to bother the professor who was already generously helping me.

I also made sure to study on my own like usual. I had all night to study but since the incident with Mina occured I haven't been able to focus well. My mind keeps drifting to what happened, even when I try to be busy and avoid it. I knew the following day wouldn't be easy for me.

508 words