001

It was an average day at my wonderful high school.

"I won't stop 'till I kill ya!" Smiley exclaimed daringly, bashing a poor freshman's head in the locker. His hands were stained crimson as the freshman threw nothing but flimsy punches. "Stop it Nahoya, this instant! You're going to kill the poor boy!"

"That's kinda the point."

I rolled my eyes t his sarcasm, approaching him. Everyone told me to stand back but of course I didn't listen. I grabbed his jacket and yanked him, motioning the freshman to get up and run. "You're no fun Y/N!" He pouted, and the principal grabbed him and walked him to his office.

"Everyone go to yall's classes or everyone in this hallway is getting written up for instigating!" A teacher yelled while evryoje groaned in disappointment. I was about to follow her orders until someone's hand held my shoulder, halting me instantly. "A word?" I caught a glimpse of Draken. "About? You upset that I broke up the fight?" She asked, he shook his head. "It's nothing concerning that, we just need your aid."

"We?"

I asked curiously, quirking a brow. We were both walking together to our class, my curiosity rising evidently. "The project in Mrs. Aoi's class. Mikey's my partner but he doesn't pay attention, so I need your help on his behalf."

"Sure. But wait, where's Emma?"

"She and her class are going on a field trip, so she won't be available. I would've asked Takemichi but he's an idiot." I laughed at his very true statement as we approached the momotone door. The first person I saw was Nahoya, looking as happy as ever. "Nahoya, aren't you in trouble?" Draken asked, approaching. "Well, I was, but I made some arrangements! <3"

The bell rang indicating class had started. Me and Draken made our way to our seats as our teacher began the lesson. This was Calculus, so she stricter and had upstanding expectations for us. Along with that, she was stern and scowled us even for the insignificant.

5 minutes into class, Sanzu and Mikey came in, attempting to furtively walk past her, but there was always someone who had to run their mouth. "Ms. Sumiko, your students are late." Her smile was that of a Cheshire cat as she pushed her glasses up cockily. Sanzu glared in her direction, but she couldn't be the slightest bit concerned. Mikey whined as the teacher sharply turned around with that shiver-envoking glare.

"Why are you both late?!" She yelled. Mikey snuck a glance at both me and Draken. He mouthed a "help me", adding along the signal as the teacher approached them. I stiffled a laugh as Mikey continued to look toward us with desperate attempts. "Answer my question, I will not repeat myself!" She yelled once again, but Sanzu shrugged to the question.

"Halls were crowded." Mikey nodded in agreeance, the older lady sighing. "Apologize to my class and you both will write me a 3 letter page, front and back, along with detention! If both of you are going to act like incompetent fools then leave!"

Sanzu rolled his eyes at the remark, leaving the now quiet class. Mikey stood in place, clueless. "We're waiting. Oh, and peek out of the door and tell your little friend he has 2 weeks in detention." Mikey nodded and yelled to Sanzu, returning inside once finished.

"Can you hurry, I'm trying to learn here!" The girl from earlier spoke, but this time almost everyone gave her a not so pleased look. "I'm sorry for disrupting you." He was about to take his seat, but the teacher stopped him and made him actually apologize. Sighing, Mikey cringed at his own words, but convinced our teacher he was genuine. He took his seat, waving to me and Draken then the teacher began shortly.

When we were done with the learning objective, she made us study. "Y/N." I looked up to see Ms. Sumiko. I wondered what she could've waned.  There was a lengthy stack of papers in front of me, which I couldnt help but fear. What the hell did I do this time? "Would you go down to the detention classroom and deliver these papers to Haruchiyo?"