007

"Your school?! This isn't your school, you're not that fuckin' rich!" Baji crossed his arms, the elder gritting his teeth at the sheer disrespect. "I will not tolerate your behavior, call your parents now Keisuke!"

"You call them, you're the one who wants me out of the school." The principal approached Baji with a livid expression, seconds away from laying his hands on him. "Little boy–"

"I ain't little, you call yourself a principal acting this fucking stupid!?" Baji smirked as the rest of the group laughed at his antics. "Baji stop!" I whisper-yelled, but he shrugged his shoulders at my assistance. "I'll stop when he fights me."

"I don't have time for your shit!" The older male yelled of ire, Baji only laughing, clutching his stomach as the principal turned a bright crimson. "You cussin' me out 'cause you're mad old man?" Smiley started snickering, and for that, the principal snapped his head in his direction. "You think this is hilarious? You think that this childish shit all of yall are doing is hilarious?!"

"Weren't you just white a minute ago, how'd you turn a whole different color?" Baji asked blatantly, but Nahoya couldn't help himself but laugh. The principal was nearing yelling again, but instead, he balled his hand into a clenched fist. Anything he could to calm himself down.

"Alternative school for you and Nahoya. The other's that I had to pull, you will be suspended, and the ones who haven't been pulled, you will stay in detention." The principal walked away dead serious. I approached Smiley and Baji, ready to just slap the both of them.

"What the fuck is wrong with yall?!" I whispered whilst checking if the detention teacher was watching us.

"Go apologize!"

"We can't, Baji fucked it up." Smiley shrugged. "I ought to slap you Keisuke," Y/N mumbled to herself but Baji seemed to hear. "You wanna what? We can fight right now, I don't care if you're a bitch, I'll still beat your ass."

"Who ass you about to beat? Don't fucking play with me!"

"Quit acting like you're suddely hard in front of your boyfriend." Baji grabbed the black hair tie from his wrist, putting his hair into a sleek ponytail.  I looked at him like he was crazy. "Stop it," Nahoya asked concerned, but Baji ignored him. "C'mon pussy."

He didn't think I'd do it, but I slapped him with all of my internal and external strength. Everyone seemed to hear the sound of the impact, immediately turning their heads. Baji then looked at me with an expression telling me that it didn't phase him at all. "What happened?" Mikey asked whilst eyeing me. He saw how deadly I was glaring at Keisuke.

"I don't even know how to respond to that shit, it was weak ass hell!" Baji laughed in mockery, which made me extremely pissed. I kicked him in the groin, everyone present watching with astonishment. He clutched his area painfully, falling to his knees, teeth gritted as he gave me a look of hatred.

"Y/N what has gotten into you?!" The detention teacher asked in a surprised tone, while checking if Baji was alive and breathing. Baji shakily got up, leaning on Chifuyu. "You've got fucking balls, but next time I won't let that shit slide."

"Oh yeah?" I asked as I kicked him again. Everyone gasped as he fell, Chifuyu not being able to catch him this time.
"Y/N you're so cool!" Mikey gave me a handclap as he ushered Draken to give me one too. Draken slowly gave a handclap as Baji bit his lip, trying not to scream from recuring agony.

The teacher called the principal immediately, and the principal arrived in less than a minute. "Still having problems?" He sighed as our teacher pointed over to me. "She kicked Keisuke in the groin twice, what's about to happen to her?"