The Awakening

20 year old woman was driving with her old sister Elisa Maza as they were driving to Xanatos Tower.
Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Stephanie Maza. I am a book writer and Author. An I out of school. I live with my sister, and to write some books. But I am having writer's block.
So I am with my sister, and sometimes help her with her detective work. Now back were we are.
As they got out of the car, and they went over to a policeman. "Hey, Morgan." Stephanie called out, the officer attention. "What's going on." Elisa asked. "You got me, Detective Maza, Stephanie. Must be a heck of a party up there." Morgan said, as he and the two sisters looks up to of the building. It was so cloudy up their you can not see what's going on. But then big rocks come down. "Get, out of the way." Stephanie yelled out, to the people. The citizens all got out of the way, as the rocks crashed down. "Get back." Elisa yells, people all ran away. "Or you'll wind up as street pizza." Elisa mutters out.
But Stephanie stops as she saw something on the rocks. It was massive claw mark's. Elisa saw it to. "Claw mark's." Stephanie mutters to herself.
"Stephanie look out." Elisa said, as she pulled her sister out of the way, of more falling rocks.
One of the rocks fell on a fire hydrant, making water going everywhere.
"Thanks." Stephanie told her sister.
"No problem." Elisa told her littlest sister.
"What's going on up there." Morgan asks. "I don't know." Elisa said, but Stephanie finished for her sister. "But we are about to find out."
After a little while, when everything have stop and things have cool down.
"Come on, Elisa." Stephanie said, as she walks towards the building.
"I'm coming." Elisa said, as she followed behind her sister. As they stepped foot into the building.
When they were inside, Stephanie saw Mr. Owen Burnett

"A most unfortunate accident, one of the newly installed generators in the castle exploded

"A most unfortunate accident, one of the newly installed generators in the castle exploded." Owen said, Stephanie just stood their with a blanket look. She can tell that he is lying. "Mr.Xanatos is quite willing to pay for any damages. That might have." Owen said. But Stephanie interrupted him. "Mr. Burnett, do me and my sister look dumb to you. You can stop with the lying." Stephanie said, with a raised eye brow. "Me and my sister heard automatic weapons firing up there." Elisa said, Stephanie then said. "Now you can let me and my sister look over the place. Or my sister will come back with a warrant and a lot of Cops."
"It's your call." Elisa said, with her hands crossed over her chest, Stephanie just smirks.
Owen smirks back, before leading them to an elevator. As they made it to the top floor, the elevator doors slide open, to see a beautiful room, and the place.
"This looks like it comes from the middle ages." Stephanie mutters quietly and nicely. She likes the middle ages.
"Must have a heck of a heating bill." Elisa said. "Detective Maza, Stephanie Maza, I've just called the mayor. To offer my profound apologies for what happened." David Xanatos said.

Stephanie just give him a stern look on her face. She just didn't listen to her sister and Xanatos conversation. "What is he hiding." Stephanie said inside her head. She could tell, Xanatos is pretending to be a nice millionaire, and he loves power. She and her followed Xanatos to outside of the building, to see rubble everywhere. But Stephanie continued to look around the castle. But she saw something hiding. She couldn't tell, but she saw purple.
Before she realizes, it was time for her and and sister to go.
But when they where inside the elevator and as the door closes. Stephanie stops the elevator, and looks at Elisa. "Let's look around." She said, Elisa smiles at her sister agreeing with her. "Let's."
As they started looking around, but when they made it up the stairs. And to outside, but they heard growling. Elisa pulls out her gun, and pointed at the stairs. "Ok pal, let me see you. Nice and easy." Elisa said, Stephanie doesn't like guns she thinks they are way to dangerous. But Stephanie was in shock and awe when a huge dog like creature came out.
Elisa let's out a gasped and started getting a little scared, but her gun was grabbed by a huge hand.
It was a huge purple skin creature, and he crushed it. Stephanie was in awe, when she saw it. But her sister, Elisa backs away and bumps Stephanie. Making her fell off the building. Stephanie screams, as she fell.
"Stephanie." She heard Elisa yells out to her. Then she was the creature jumps and dives down towards her. And he caught her, and spread his wings to catch the current of the wind. And landed on the ledge and sets Stephanie down. Stephanie catches her breath and looks back at him. And said. "Thank you, you saved my life." She said, he hand a look of shock when he heard her say that. Before they both said at the same time saying. "What were you doing in my castle./ What are you." They both look at shock, and Stephanie said again. "What are you."
"My kind have no names, but you humans call me Goliath." Goliath Said,
"Their more of you." Stephanie said intrested. Goliath took a deep breath and said "barely."
Stephanie looks at him he looks sad, when he said that. "Well is their a way, to get back up their. I have to get back to my sister. " Stephanie told Goliath, he looks at her before grabbing her arm and put her on his back. "Hold on." He told her, Stephanie wraps her arms out his neck. And started climbing up.
It was quiet for a little while, before Goliath said. "What's your name."
"Stephanie, Stephanie Maza. And my sister up their is Elisa Maza." Stephanie said nicely. As they reached the top, Stephanie slides off, of Goliath back. Elisa hugs her sister, and said. "I am glad you are alright. And I am sorry. I should watch were I am going." Stephanie just smiles at her big sister. "It's alright, it was just an accident Elisa." Stephanie said, before they heard barking. And saw the same dog creature. Elisa gasped, and brings her sister close to her. "I forgot about him."
"Don't worry he won't hurt you." Goliath told Elisa, as he patted the dogs head. "Elisa clam down." Stephanie told her big sister. Goliath looks back at the two sisters. "Now, what you two are doing here." Goliath before saying to Elisa, and told her. "And please, don't bump your sister and making her fall this time." He said, making Stephanie snickered at this. Elisa made a small glare at her.