Tested

"GAHH!" Sevine yells as she punches the wall "THOSE FUCKIN BASTARDS!" "Honey.. clam down" Fourx says as she walks over to Sevine "Everything is gonna be ok-" She gets cut off by Three putting a needle into her arm "You can't act like that in here.." Three says "There's no way you can call her that, okay..?" "Yes ma'am!" Fourx says in a happy tone, "One.." Two says "Come here.." One shakes his head, then Three drags him out. Everything was quiet until Sevine screamed. "AHHHH!" Sevine screams as she begins to grow "HOLY SHIT!" Ten yells "I'm sorry to do this Sevine but.. THREE! TWO! SEVINE IS GROWING!" "Huh? Wd- WOAH!" Two says "WTF HAPPENED" "Idk but now she's more huggable!" Fourx replies, "You can not touch her Fourx.." Three says "She is no longer with you.." "Huh?" Fourx says in confusion "Wdym? She's still my gf!" Three roles her eyes then leaves. "Lights. out." Two says as she turns off the light and leaves Sevine had trouble laying down so X-nor, Ten, and Eight helped her. "Uh guys?" Sevine says "I kinda took up all the room in here.. hehe.." "Don't worry, babe!" Fourx says to Sevine "I think I can do something about it!". Fourx begins to make random movements with her hands and the chamber starts to grow "Fourx.." Sevine says "Yeah?" Fourx replies "you can stop.. you don't have to do this" Sevine says. Fourx nods and stops, then crawls over To Sevine and lays with her.