4. DIFFERENT LIFE ✨

In a very luxury hotel of soul ..
_______________________________

?/N: Ahhhh!!!!!!! Slow down baby!!!!!

?/N : SHUT Up ..( going more deeper)
The room field with moans and groans.....

A VERY HOT MAN with muscular body thrusting inside a woman or should I say a stripper with no Marcy!!!!
It's been half an hour he's fucking her mercilessly...

W/N(women name)P.O.V : god!!! Please save me from this beats!! What i have got myself into!!!(crying)... I can't feel my lower part!!

W/N : STOP IT jungkook!!!!! Ahhh!!!!!i..i..ca.. can't!!! t..take it anymore!!!

J:K- Shut your mouth BITCH!!

J:K- Shut your mouth BITCH!!.. I told you to call me MASTER (Deep thrust) .....
W/N: i said STOP IT jungkook!!! (Crying in mess)

J:K- you fucking shit!! (Slap her very hard causing her lips bleed) ... you fucking bitch don't spell out my name from your sluty mouth!!!, You mother fucking bitch!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!
(Thrusting in inhuman speed)

 you fucking bitch  don't spell out my name from your sluty mouth!!!, You mother fucking bitch!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!(Thrusting in inhuman speed)

A/N: Now that women's vision was blurry!! , She can't feel her body anymore....her body was numb..
Blood coming out from her vagina ..
Her breath become heavy...
She don't have any strength for shout or fight..... and she just closed her eyes completely...

A/N : REST IN PEACE WOMEN 🙂

J:K- FUCKING hoe t.. this is what people g..get when t.. they disobey m..me... Aggg!!!!!!!!!!!!(he groaned and release himself inside that almost dead body) ....

A/N: After pulling out from her, he kicked her and went to the bathroom.....
After a good shower he came outside and call his bodyguard inside of the VIP room...
His bodyguards feel very shame after watching the state of that naked girl.... but the MAFIA LORD JEON JUNGKOOK have no shame
He's shameless uk (eyes rolls)

.............................

J:K- you want me to give you invitation for throwing this thrush!!(shout at bodyguards )