9.THE QUEEN HAS COME!!!

A/n- 😮‍💨 after a long break your lazy author is back!!! So let's start........
---------------------------------------------------------

"Morning at Chio mansion"

Wook P.O.V- Last night y/n come home very late, i was so worried....it was the second time i saw her like this after soo many years....

"Dong wook stand infront of y/n's gate and knocked softly"

Y/N- Come innn....(she replied from inside with her usually charping voice) .....

(she replied from inside with her usually charping voice)

D:W- Good morning Buttereyy!!!!

Y/N- Very good morning wookey!!!

D:W- Seems like you are in good mood...

Y/N- of course I'm in a good mood....... TODAY THE FASHION DIVA, THE GREAT YOUNG BUSINESSWOMAN GONNA REVILE HER FACE INTO PUBLIC ON HER GREAT ACHIVEMENT PARTY.......

"Y/n truned into the mirror and smirk after looking at her reflection"

Y/N- THE QUEEN HAS COME TO TAKE OVER THIS KINGDOM!!!!

D:W- Of course YOUR HIGHNESS!! (he bowed infront of her)

Y/N- hehehee!!! (She giggled at his statement)

"Wook came closer to her,
hold her waist and pulled her closer"

D:w- Y/N you know what are you doing right????

Y/N- ....................(keep silent)

D:W- It's too risky....The person with whom you are compit?? From whom you are trying to snatch his territory is non other than
JEON JUNGKOOK .......The King of business world. That day at airport when he was talking with you i saw a glimpse of a psycho beast, madness, hunger....I can't describe what was that!!! The way he was looking at you i feel like he will harm you in the way no one can imagine, i really got very bad Vibe from him i don't know why!!........
I'm a man and i can tell what other man's stare look like!! I SAW SOMEONE ELSE IN HIS EYE'S THAT DAY WHOM HE WAS HIDING FROM THE UPPER WORLD....