The bite of 1983

FNAF - no ships (yet)😉

It was the 28th of July, Chris Afton's birthday. The party was taking place at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria, a restaurant his father, William Afton, owned. Fredbear (an animatronic) was singing onstage while Chris' brother and his friends were tormenting him. That is what they were known for. They were called the 'Four Tormentors' for a reason.

Michael, the oldest Afton child was always envious of the attention Elizabeth and Chris got from their parents. He wanted to be the best, he wanted to be the favourite. Although, he knew that was not going to happen anytime soon. He was treated like a piece of trash for most of his life that he was overwhelmed with jealousy.

The tormentors produced a prank. At least that was what it was meant to be. The result was so horrendous that you would think it was murder. The troublesome four had lifted the child high off the ground and stuffed his head in the singing robot's mouth. As a result of the ten-year-old boy crying into the machine, it malfunctioned. The sharp metal teeth clamped shut on the child's head and crimson blood started seeping out.

Tears continued pouring down as he fell into a deep sleep. He lay flat on the floor while the others watched in shock. Sirens screamed as Chris was rushed into the ambulance and taken to the hospital. As he was watching this, Michael collapsed to the ground in a salty pool of tears. William paced up and down, slowly losing composure. Not long after, he too fell to the floor. Henry Emily, William's co-worker, held Elizabeth in his arms as she sobbed uncontrollably whilst staring at the scene in front of her.

A month later...

Chris had been in the hospital bed, still peacefully asleep. He had been in a coma for over a month now. He showed no sign of improvement either. His life slowly drew to an end. His heartbeat halted and his breathing died down. A loud beeping sounded as doctors and nurses rushed over. Nothing they did could save the ten-year-old. He may have been dead, but his soul still lingered. He just needed to wait until the day where he could finally be happy...