Marry Me

Quietly, he paced up and down wondering how to do this. Thousands of thoughts wandered in his mind. Wanting to ask him the most important question he ever could, he thought and thought but multiple different scenarios popped up in his head. Ones where Jimin rejected him. Ones where he broke up with him. Nothing ever made him feel this scared in his life except the thought of his love not wanting to be with him.

Meanwhile...

Jimin's POV

I can't help but think that he does not want to get married. Yoongi had always been quiet and did not speak much. For some time now, he has been talking to me much more than he used to, asking me about his day and telling me about his. He has also been making food for us, taking me out for dates, cuddling with me and much more. He has become very romantic and his food is as good as Jin hyung's, meaning it is amazing. He sometimes came home early and just sat with me, talking, watching movies, dancing, hugging (sometimes, even kissing). Lately, he has started ignoring me, going to work early and coming back late. I rarely see him nowadays, it has been horrible, I miss him so much. Every time I try to talk to him, he's always busy or he is asleep. I just started packing my bag. I recently asked Tae if I could stay with him and Kookie. He seemed a little hesitant, like something was going to happen but I don't know what. I really wanted to know what but at the moment, all I wanted to do was to stay away from Yoongi for a bit.

Timeskip...

Yoongi's POV

"Please don't leave me!" was all I could think and say. "Please, don't go," I cried. I never cried, ever. This was the first time, I just couldn't handle the thought of Jimin leaving me.

"I love you."

He froze. Eyes staring into space. I wondered if I said anything wrong, if he didn't love me, if he wasn't ready for a big commitment yet. My heart started to beat fast, so fast that it scared me. I could not lose him. I needed him to stay sane. Without him, I was nothing, I was an empty shell, I had no one to take care of me, no one to take care of. He made me happy. When I was with him, I smiled, I laughed and so much more. I loved him.

Jimin's POV

"What did you say?" I asked, heart beating so fast, it felt like it could fall right out of my chest. The butterflies fluttered around my stomach. "I love you," is what Yoongi said. Salty tears seeped out my eyes as his words sunk into my head. He said he loved me. Love. Never in our relationship has he said this. To say I was shocked was an understatement. "I love you too..."

3rd POV

Yoongi got up to his feet and grabbed Jimin's hands, pulling him close. "I had so much planned for our the fourth anniversary of our first date, but now, I just can't wait." Saying that, Yoongi, got down on one knee while holding Jimin's left hand and getting a small black box out of his pocket. "Park Jimin, I have known you for so long now and loved you for all of these years. You have changed me, made me smile and I can't even handle the thought of spending another day without you. So now, Park Jimin, will you make me the happiest man in the universe, and marry me?" Tears poured out of Jimin's eyes as he nodded his head. "Yes! Yes! A million times yes! I love you so much!" said Jimin as Yoong placed the ring on his finger. "I love you too, Minnie," said Yoongi as he got onto his feet and embraced Jimin in a warm and tight hug.

Present time

"And that is how your appa proposed to me." said Jimin to his nine year old son while holding his five year old daughter. "What are you three talking about?" asked Yoongi, while entering the living room. "Hi, honey. We were just talking about how you proposed to me." said Jimin while smiling. "Of course you were," chuckled Yoongi while kissing him. "I love you three." is what they both said while engulfing their children in a loving group hug.

A/N: I am sorry it took so long for me to update but I was busy but I will try to update more often