Chapter six

Sandy's POV

I woke up this morning to the light shining off the windowsill. I'm not a light sleeper, but a could not get to bed last night. My darling wife Paige McCaffery is sleeping on the bed above me. I'm currently sleeping on the dusty floor; she always kicks me off. No matter, it's just the price of a married life to a beautiful real estate agent.

I couldn't sleep last night because I'm thinking about why I'm even on this trip. I just hate every person here. Well, almost every person. I guess I helped out because I've known Caranette ever since she was a little pip popper squeak. She would always run around in her undies on my front lawn. Paige would chase her down with my Irish flagpole. But she grew up to be a good kid.

I guess the only person I really hate is Verity. Oh, ho ho ho! Don't you get me started on Verity. That self-absorbed, snarky, emo, little turd of a three fisted mama!! That shady lady has been living next to me and Paige since we moved to that stupid neighborhood! And her partner in crime, Bread! They used to party and party like there was no tomorrow!! Me and Paigy tried to put a stop to the noise, but we were attacked by that feral woman in an instant! I wish she would just leave me alone and go mind her own business!

I'm beginning to feel restless as I think about all my anger, so I begin my day. First, I need to brush my teeth in the boiled hillbilly water at Why the Guy and Kimberly's house. I still don't know how I feel about them, guess I'll just have to wait and see. Then, I go and start to make really, really rubbery pancakes for breakfast. I see Stella walk into the room, her hair a bird's nest of a banger.

"Hey Stella, wanna pancake?" I offered the tire of a pastry to her.

"Gee whiz, what did you do to that thing?" Stella turned her slightly freckled nose up to it. So much for being nice, I thought to myself. Then Caranette walked in, blasting Twice and other K-pop and J-pop and Southeast Asia-pop and Russian-pop and independent republic of Congo-pop. Gurllll, she can't get enough of that pop! Cara heaved some pancakes on her face, her strawberry blond hair a frizzed mess. She had a lip sleeping mask on, and by the looks of it way too much. Her lips were still asleep! I shook my head in disbelief. Guess not everyone's as perfect as me when they get up in the morning. Everyone slowly started to wake up, Kimberly and Audrey both stumbled in. The time for a new day was approaching....

Author notes:

Hey my lovely's! What's the scoop? Just checking in after a long time without a chapter, sorry ;D!  This was just a bit of a filler chapter to lead up into the next one a get a sneak peek into Sandys POV. Also, if you're wondering, I'm based off Sandy. All the characters are either based of people we now in real life, (Caranette, Stella, Audrey, Verity, the evil villain), made up by the lovely cockroachtoes, (Pincher Pen Penny, Why the Guy, Bread, Paige McCaffery) or based off the characters in my weird history books that cockroachtoes like to read passages from to make them messed up. But since we are nearing the halfway point of the book, I'll make little biographys for some of the characters...
Stella,

(younger)

Caranette

Pincher Pen Penny

Sandy 

Verity ⬆️Kimberly ⬇️

I

.  

Why the Guy

I'll add more in the next chapter!!! Xoxox

Also don't forget to vote!!