chapter seven

"All right gang! How was everyone's sleepy time?" Why the Guy trotted into the kitchen, sporting a neat little monogramed bathrobe. He bustled and whizzed in a flurry around the table, smooching everyone on the cheek in a gross pervert manner. "MWAH!" he pecked at Kimberly, who looked indifferent "How is my wee teensy Kim Kim?" Kimberly was quietly eating her pancake and was surprised at her husband's cheery episode. He usually spilled orange juice all over her while she was sleeping to wake her up. "Oh, I'm good Why." She then ignored the little man and continued to talk to Audrey about how to attract tall, anime woman who have boy to the biiiii music tastes. Why the Guy was hurt, he was just pretending to be nice in front of all their guests. But, clearly that wasn't working and returned to his usual irate self. Just then Pincher Pen Penny spoke up. "Any idea Kimberly, on how to defeat Ms.Brown" But before Kimberly could answer, Why the guy rudely stepped in. "Oh yes!!! I know how!! Just go see the skittles!" Pincher Pen Penny was startled. "The Skittles?" he asked. "Yes, the magical clan of Skittles, they liv in the nearby forest". Why the Guy knew lots and lots about the skittles. "The legend has it that the skittles have a powerful weapon, and anyone who wields it can harness incredible power, and defeat anyone!" Pincher Pen Penny and Cara looked very excited at this news. Pincher spoke up" How do we speak with the skittles?" Why the Guy replied" Just follow the path down the windy winding willobee road and ta da! Oom boomboom you are there!!" "Wonderful!" said Cara, "Lets Go!"