Its amazing

Finally, Matt pulls into a little driveway where a few other cars are parked too. Other than that, though, I don't see anything but trees.

"Uhm, isn't there supposed to be a cabin around here we're sleeping in?" I ask Matt, frowning slightly at him.

Matt laughs. "It's up that little path. It's hidden by the trees, I guess."

"Oh, I do not like this at all," I mutter, opening the door and hopping out of the car unenthusiatically. Matt follow my actions, and after I close the door, I stare up the little trail which I guess leads to the cabin, crossing my arms.

Matt walks around the car and wraps his arms around my waist. "Come on, babe. You're the only one who's not excited. Lighten up a little bit. I want you to have a good time."

"How can I have a good time knowing I'll be paranoid the entire time we're here?"

Matt's lips curl into a smirk. "I think I can help you get your mind off of it."

"And how do you plan to do that?" I ask, smirking back because I already know what's he's suggesting.

"We have our own room alone, Y/N," he says in a low voice that drives me crazy. Pulling one arm away from my waist, he sweeps my bangs behind my ear. "It'll be just me and you, and I'll make sure there are no interruptions."

I smile, stifling a laugh at Matt's flirtation. I decide to mess with him, and in a low voice, I say, "Yeah? And what are you gonna do to me, Matthew?"

His smirk turns into a grin. "I want that to be a surprise."

Without warning, he picks me up. I immediately wrap my legs around him out of habit, and he smiles at me. He presses his lips to mine, and I kiss back. It gets heavier, and we kind of lose ourselves. He presses my back against the car, and just before it can get any more passionate, someone whistles.

Matt and I pull apart and look back to see Jack Gilinsky - I call him Gilinsky or just G. He smiles widely, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Get some, Matt!" Gilinsky exclaims as if he's not only a few feet away from us.

"Shut up, Gilinsky," I say while laughing. Matt puts me down, and I immediately start jogging over to Gilinsky. He wraps me in a tight hug, and I attempt to hug back tighter, but I'm not as strong as him.

"Missed you, Y/N," Gilinsky says, smiling down at me.

"I've missed you too, G," I reply, returning the smile and pulling away from him. "Is everyone else here?"

Jack nods. "Yeah, they're inside. You guys need to check it out, it's awesome! Come on."

He takes off, and Matt and I follow him closely behind. As we walk up the trail, Matt wraps his arm around my waist, sending butterflies through my body. We've been together for a year and a half, and he can still make me feel like this. It's amazing.

When we finally reach the cabin, I stare at it in awe. It's huge, and it looks really nice on the outside, so I can only image what it looks like inside.

"This is nice," I mutter as we walk inside.

"The others are in their rooms," Gilinsky says. "Your guys' room is the only one that hasn't been taken."

"Shit," Matt mutters. "We better not have the crappiest one."

Gilinsky laughs. "All of the rooms are the same, don't worry. Don't you two be breaking the bed now, you hear?"

Matt and I laugh, and Matt replies, "No promises, bud."

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰