11. Mary - Alex G

"Hey, Nick

"Hey, Nick." I looked up and saw a beaming Kayla.

"Hey, Kayla. What's up?"

"I just came to ask if you're still up for our date today?"

Today. Fuck.

"Wait that's today?" I asked genuinely lost.

"Yeah...we talked about it yesterday in psychology," She said with her eyebrows furrowed.

Now I remember.

We were in psychology and I remember her going on about something to which I gave generic responses like 'Really' 'sure' and 'cool'.

Now that all came to bite me in the ass.

"We can always do it this weekend if today is not okay for you?"

"No no, it's okay we're still on for today. I'm not in town this weekend."

"Really? Where to?"

"Reid's dad's lake house,"

Before she could say anything else the teacher came in and class started. I didn't pay much attention because math wasn't a challenge for me. I was good at physics, chemistry and math, and statistics.

Cy on the other hand was good at all the wordy and creative subjects.

Gosh, he always ends up being what I think about.

Not complaining though.

Classes ended in a blink of an eye and in normal times it was lunch. I sat down at our usual table and everyone was there with our two new additions.

"Cyrus you look less slutty today babe. What? Turned your life to Christ?" Lucy teased.

He rolled his eyes. "Please, I just wasn't home last night so I couldn't change into my usual...attire."

I looked at him and realized how good he looks in my clothes.

He was one of my red sweaters and grey sweatpants, to all which looked huge on him.

He looked adorable.

More...harmless.

Like he was before he left.

We went on with lunch and everything was really a blur I didn't even know what we were talking about because I was too focused on my and Cy's intertwined fingers, and he would also pinch my butt which would me jump and everyone looked at me like a maniac.

"Oh, I forgot to mention that Caleb and Kayla are coming with us too." Everyone froze and looked at Reid.

"What?" Sienna was the first to speak our minds.

"Yeah I know I'm new here but I don't fuck with that bitch Kayla. She spooky as hell." Cy sat up from leaning on my shoulder and looked at Lucy.

"That's what I've been saying," He said and they gave each other a high five.