21. Club Heaven - Nessa Barrett

Nicholas Woods.

⚠︎︎ mentions and depictions of suicide.

"Thank you so much son it was great meeting you, and I'll be watching the championship game

"Thank you so much son it was great meeting you, and I'll be watching the championship game." One of the scouts for the school that was interviewing me said as he shook my hand.

I smiled politely. "It was nice meeting you too Sir." I said and Coach P gave me a nod meaning I was dismissed. So I walked out and headed started walking to my locker.

That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

It was nerve racking as fuck but it was nice.

Shit Kayla will be so happy.

That's not a good thing.

I kept walking but was almost tackled by a smiley Reid.

"How'd it go man?!" He asked in excitement.

I shrugged. "Not too bad, but I don't know if I can say I did well."

"Dude you totally aced that thing dude don't even fret." He said smacking his hands on my shoulders.

I wanted to meet his energy but for some reason I couldn't. Well I knew exactly why I couldn't.

Reid and I walked to the cafeteria together. We walked to our table and sat down. Not too long after Kayla was clinging to my side and everyone was sat down.

And of course Cyrus wasn't here.
I couldn't help but start to feel agitated. And the constant feel of Kayla's touch was also making me annoyed.

"Nicky are you okay?" She asked me and I just nodded without looking at her.

She then tried holding my hand under the table and that's where I completely detached.

I quickly stood up and grabbed my shit.

"Wait man where are you going?"Reid asked quickly following behind me.

"I have some homework to do." I dismissed, he didn't ask anything further, he stopped following me as well.

After about ten minutes of mindlessly roaming the hallways, I heard a door beside me fly open and my arm was grabbed and yanked hard and I was hurled into a dark room that smelt of air freshener and surface cleaner.

Right before I could knock the living shit out of whoever grabbed me, lips crashed onto mine. And took about less than a second for me to realise who's they belonged to.

I melted into the kiss and the feeling of familiarity.

I felt him smile into the kiss as his fingers laced into my hair. I slicked my arms around his waist as we kissed. Our tongues meeting naturally as we sat in the feeling of warmth.

He pulled away after some time and just brought me in a hug.

I hugged him closely and it felt really good.