Part 2

Darla stood at the door of Lucy's room, hesitating to proceed. She listened for a few minutes, and loud male voices combined with female laughing indicated they were having a party. She sighed. She could still leave, but she promised to herself not to leave Lucy alone with these guys, so she took her courage and knocked. She immediately heard light footsteps approaching the door, and the next second, it opened. Lucy was standing in the doorway, smiling and obviously being a bit drunk. But it wasn't what caught Darla's attention, and not even two men of her age sitting in the background. It was Lucy's appearance. Darla eyed her friend from head to toe in shock, debating whether she was really facing her friend or a prostitute. Lucy wore a white top that was tied below her breasts, exposing her belly. It had buttons, and two of them were undone, so the cleavage could be seen amply. Of course, she hadn't forgotten to put on her push-up bra. The short red and black plaid skirt barely covered her butt, and the thigh-long stockings combined with high heels looked especially trashy. And the makeup... Christ, it had to be at least one kilo of it on her face. She looked like a cheap and slutty Barbie doll, and those two guys were certainly planning to use her for one night, and then simply tell her to screw off. No man takes such women seriously.

"Come in, make yourself comfortable," Lucy chirped merrily, closing the door after Darla entered the room. "Gentlemen, allow me to introduce my best friend, Darla."

Darla studied both men with her attentive gaze. She immediately noticed something weird about them. Both had strange eyes – she'd never seen any person with such big, almost bulging eyes. And both wore sweaters with high collars that fully covered their necks, which seemed strange, considering the warm weather. And they had such unpleasant husky voices, as if they smoked at least two cigarette packages a day. Did Lucy even notice these things?

"I'm very pleased to meet you, Darla. I'm Derek," the guy on the right got up from his armchair and extended his hand, smiling. Darla shook it.

"I'm Josh. Nice to meet you." The other guy did the same as his friend, and Darla shook his hand as well.

"Likewise," she said with a light smile. She then turned to Lucy and gestured with her head to come to the bedroom for a talk. "Will you excuse us for a moment? I need Lucy for a few words in private."

"Yes, of course, no problem." Both guys smiled and nodded, and the two girls walked into the bedroom and closed the door behind them.

"What's the problem now?" Lucy asked with light irritation in her voice.

"What the problem is?" Darla was no less irritated. "Take a look at yourself! Are you totally nuts?"

Lucy tilted her head and huffed.

"What's wrong with that? What makes you think I'm nuts?"

"Have you decided to work in a brothel?" Darla asked. "I'm sorry to say this, but you look like a total whore."

Lucy smirked and then burst into laughing.

"Oh, so that's it? A whore, you say? Well, if you must know, I came here to have fun. I finally met Derek in person, and I'm not going to miss my opportunity."

"Do you really think he would want to date you? I'm more than sure he doesn't take you seriously, especially if you're dressed like that!"

"Oh, Christ, Darla! Stop it already, will you?" Lucy dismissed her friend's concern. "I'd like to date Derek, but we're not in love, not yet at least. We're going to have a whole week of fun and wild sex, and then we'll see how things develop. If you're a prude, it's not my problem. If you want to leave, feel free to do it. I'm not forcing you to stay. So please, don't ruin our party. Either join it, or leave."