Prologue

A young man 16 years of age woke from his bed of silk…To feel a deep pain in his body and his heart aching so much you could consider it like a painful death. The art of the young man was painted only with pain. Oh what a pitiful boy so young, so naive to what has happened but he knew what happened wasn't normal but he never told anyone oh how he would regret not. He was such a beauty rather on the feminine beauty side but you could tell he's still male. It feels just like the burning sensation he felt embracing his body too young to know what that sensation was so long ago. He felt the man embracing his body when he woke up feeling him deep inside him. What was happening? What in the world was happening? Who was this man? Before he could think of anything else he was filled with pleasure. He softly moaned over and over again and held the male near him. He arched his back as the male went rougher and rougher into his surface. It was an unexplainable experience. The male kissed him softly and he allowed it and deepened the kiss further. Their tongues began to be at war and slowly became rougher. The boy couldn't take it and softly moaned for more and told the male to go faster. The male succeeded his command and went faster but rougher as well. At first his body hated this feeling since it was the same feeling someone gave him when he was far too young….But this man he's sleeping with feels so different and he wants it he wants this male. the boy moaned and moaned as he felt himself reaching a peak and he didn't know what he was saying but the other male seemed to understand ...."Faster, Please I want it more".That is what the boy said as the male deeping into him smirked and went rough like a wild animal. Then before the boy knew it he came rough with a beautiful cry of pleasure….Who the hell was this man? They went for many more rounds after…Before the man he so desperately wanted to know laid him down and left his house for him to be alone and slowly went back to sleep. The male awoke from his long beautiful slumber…it was Saturday afternoon. Fuck his body felt pleased but he was in pain in the lower half. Who was that man?....At Least he cleaned the place up….Today he had to go out. He was invited to a club with a few older people for a fun night. He had never been to one. He was now just getting involved with such the party life and all and that was his first time with his consent well almost but he wanted this one. He left his apartment that he rented for highschool…Then went to the location he was told to meet up with his new so called "Friends". "Hey Daniel! You're here!". That's the first thing he had heard before someone jumped on him from behind. "HOLY SHIT BITCH WTF BAILEY". That's what the young Daniel said as the male that greeted him when he first arrived stated "Finally he cussed!". "Fuck you Andrew". "HAHA". "Come on assholes let's go". A woman with purple hair appears revealing the last friend. "Alright Dreya" The young Daniel stated. 2 hours later…."Ahhhhhh!" "SOMEONE SAVE US" *Gunshots* "Shhh baby keep quiet so they can't hear us….". That's all that could be heard that night gunshot after gunshot after gunshot….Screams of pain….Grieving pain….Unimaginable pain….Terrible pain. Pain that will make Pain Your Only Home.