P.I.E.C.E.S

Daniel came into the classroom late as fuck looking like shit. People thought maybe he was out drinking. But we all know that's not the case with Daniel. He's so light weight you might not even consider a drink for him it can get quite dangerous. He wasn't in his normal perfect look for school. Infact, He had a loose white shirt that didn't even seemed to be ironed and his hair a fucking reck but it looks so fucking hot. His face was sweating and he had bags under his eyes. He looks like he hasn't gotten sleep in weeks but that wasn't the case.

The boy sat down and immediately his body wanted to drift to sleep but he was too scared to go to sleep. His body aches in pain , especially his stomach. That creature left its markings deep; he has so many bandages wrapped around his waist all the way up stopping at his pecs. He didn't even hear what class was about because the teacher stopped the lesson and said "Class, I believe you all can't focus either" The old male looked at Daniel curious but also worried. "So I'll give you the rest of this hour to calm and collect your thoughts". The teacher finished his statement and after chatter filled the room. Daniel had a headache, a very horrible one.

His mind was everywhere; it shouldn't be like it's in pieces. Or he was like a treasure map and he had to go all around to different places in the world to only find out your treasure was stolen and couldn't be found. He felt like as soon as he thought something it became missing just like missing pieces of a murder case. Daniel couldn't do it; he was so tired it was insane. He walked out of the classroom out of sight leaving a familiar male in confusion. -Where the fuck is this idiot going? The boxer was really confused. Also worried since the way the boy looked he did not look okay. He was definitely asking the others if they knew what was up with him.

_____

Gun was guarding Crystal as she shopped for the party she had to go to tonight with her father along with him and Goo. He was so bored they had been at that mall for almost 3 hours looking for her something to wear. Finally after 2 more hours she had finally got what she wanted to wear and they could leave or so he thought."Alright Gun, Now let's go find some jew-" Gun picked a necklace and said "Let's go now". Crystal was rather surprised the man looked in a hurry. She wondered what got him rushing her so quickly. Usually he would let her shop for how long she wants.

Gun quickly drove her home so he could finally leave and be released. As soon as he entered his home he unbuckled his pants and started stroking his dick. He stroked it painfully slowly so he could savor the feeling he so desperately loves. He loves torturing things very slowly and it's addictive. -Oh that son of a bitch! He has no idea wtf he's doing to me…How dare he fucking not sleep did he forget are rules? I guess he really forgot all about me. Hah! I'll make him remember….just like before he will learn who I am to him. Gun wanted that boy to feel the slow pleasure he's feeling right now so bad. Oh as soon as that boy falls asleep oh he's slowly gonna tease him then fuck him. Oh wait he has an Idea. As Gun stroked he went rougher but still slow and his veins on his body appeared a dark black that seemed to be glowing. What the fuck is he doing?

____

As Daniel left the classroom he ran to the bathroom and before he knew it he was throwing up a black substance and his eyes went black as that happened. He was so scared he didn't know what's happening to him. As he lifted up his head he gasped in shock as he felt pleasurable slow strokes on his dick. Before he knew it he moaned and what a beautiful moan that was. Just like Gun in the moment his veins showed up and we're black and glowing. Daniel covered his mouth as the invisible strokes kept going. It was so pleasurable and slow it was painful. He wanted it to go fast and get it over with but shit Gun doesn't think the same.

  Gun made sure that the boy knew this was a punishment for not following rule 10. Daniel started to tear up and his face looked like he was begging for more and more wanting release. They were at this for 45 minutes. Gun going slow on him stopping Daniel from ever releasing. He looked fucked up when he finally was able to release. His hair wet and covered his face in strands. His whole body was also covered in sweat and his cum perfectly decorated on his Uke like body. His eyes were dazed and looked up above the toilet where it said in blood "We're not done we will finish….enjoy your peace while it lasts". The boy sat there, his body didn't even fight back and it was annoying. His life really took a big turn more than it already has.