📝[INTERVIEW]📝 _Superlatives with SEVENTEEN + Z10N

Seventeen Magazine sits down with the supergroup and finds out about each member's personality, likes, dislikes, and habits. Check it out below!

+

First Group are members Mingyu, Hoshi, Seungkwan, Woozi, Jun, and Vernon.

Second Group are members Dino, The8, Wonwoo, Jeonghan, Joshua, and DK.

Third Group is their female sub-unit, Z10N. Seoyoon, Ruby, Sena, Kimi, Cheng, and Yin.

Seoyoon: "Hello, we are--"

GIRLS: "Z10N!"

Seoyoon: "Hey, everyone. I'm Seoyoon, the leader of Z10N. Nice to meet you."

Ruby: "Hey, guys. I'm Ruby!"

Sena: "Hello. I'm Yoon Sena, the visual and main dancer of Z10N. Sena-hae!"

GIRLS: "WOWWWWW"

Sena: (covers her face and giggles)

Yin: "Visual unnie, let's go!"

Seoyoon/Ruby: (half surprised, half cringe)

Kimi: "Hello, Seventeen Magazine! Hi, fans! My name is Kimi. Nice to meet you!"

Cheng: "Hello, my name is Cheng. I'm the rapper of the group."

Yin: "Hi! I'm the youngest and the cutest and the dancer. My name is Yin! Woo-hoo! From China!"

GIRLS: (giggle at the youngest)

Cheng: "From China... lol"

Kimi: "Okay... Today we will be doing the Superlatives Challenge with Seventeen!"

GIRLS: (applause)

-

Superlative 1: WHO HAS THE MOST AEGYO?

Voting Result: YIN.

Yin: "Woo-hoo! Yes, I have aegyo. I'm so cute, you know?"

GIRLS: (chuckles)

Cheng: "Show us, show us! 1, 2, 3."

Yin: (does aegyo poses)

GIRLS: (applause)

-

Superlative 2: WHO'S THE MESSIEST?

Voting Result: Yin & Cheng

Kimi: "I swear rooming with them is the worst.. lol"

Yin: "No... you love it" (pouts)

Ruby: "Cheng, why are you so messy?"

Cheng: "Well... first of all, my side of the room is a bit disorganized only because I collect a lot of books, and I read multiple books at the same time (laughs), so that's what happens."