Not Today

Today started out like an ordinary day in LA, or so We thought. I Ran bursting through the doors of my friends' house Emmy. I Quickly closed and locked all the doors and windows as fast as I could. I Closed the blinds and started to catch my breath.

"Kirstin, What's Wrong? Emmy Asked.

"Emmy," I Said panting, "I Think the Police are after me."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, What did you do!?

"Calm down Emmy." I reassured her.

"Tell me what happened?" She demanded with arms crossed.

"Ok, I Was walking past a jewelry store,…"

"Yeah?

"And This guy came up behind me, and held a gun to the back of my head, He demanded I Take the priceless necklace or they'd kill me."

"Oh No"

"I Saw this really cute guy who reminded me of harry styles and we bumped heads and dropped our phones, I Was in such a hurry I just picked up a phone and ran. I Think the cops might of pinned it on him and took him to jail instead of me, the guys broke into the store and saw me running away. At the moment just lay low. The cops are on my tail. If they come to the door tell them that you haven't seen me ok?"

"Ok fine".

*Knocks on the door*

-This is the police, open your door ma'am.

*Door Opens*

- Have you seen this woman ma'am? *Shows Picture*

"As a matter of fact, I Have. She's right here.

"No Emmy, What Are you doing?"

-Get Her!

*Makes a break heading out the back door*

-We've got a runner, I Repeat, we got a runner.

"Kirstin, you're only making this harder for your self . Stop running!

*Police chase after her around the town*

*Emmy's Husband comes home*

"Hey Honey, how was touring the town?"

"Hey Babe, It was fantastic. But you know what the worst part of it was?"

"What Sweetie?

"I Was missing my baby, I Was missing you so bad. Promise you'll never leave me?

"I Promise". ;)

"Babe?"

"Yes?

" What do we do about this?"

*Turns the T.V. on*

News Reporter: Breaking news, Harry Styles From One Direction is blamed for steeling a priceless necklace from the Jewelry store down town. More to come on this story after these few messages. Also more to come on the story of the police chase with a 20 year old girl known as Kirstin Gregoire who might have also been a part of the robbery with two others.

"Oh No, Harry What Have you Done?"

"Emmy Isn't that your best friend Kirstin?"

"Yes, What are we gonna do?"

"I'll tell you what we're gonna do, We are gonna find Harry and Kirstin and make sure they come out alive."

"What do you mean, come out alive?"

"Who ever the gunman and his goons are, might still be after Harry and Kirstin. If they are, they might die."

"Oh No." *Emmy collapses on the floor unconscious*

"Baby, wake up, Babe?" Butler watch over her for me I have to take care of something else.

~Yes Master.

*Gets into the car*

*Drives to the police station*

"Officer, where's Harry Styles? "

The Officer: Over in cell block 3"

"Thanks"

The Officer: No Problem.

"Harry?"

"Niall! Boy am I glad to see you."

"As am I Harry, listen, you're still in trouble. Whoever the gunman and his goons are, are still looking for you and my wife's best friend Kirstin."

"Hey, do you mean Kirstin Gregoire?"

"Yeah, where is she?"

"I don't know, she accidentally took my phone. I have her phone maybe if we call it we can find her."

"Where is the phone at?"

"Over there, in that box."

"Thanks Harry."

"No Problem."

*Calls Harry's Phone*

"Hello? who is this?"

"Hey this is Niall, where are you?!"

"Calm down Niall, I'm back at the house. Where are you?"

"At the police station."

"Why?"

"Because Harry got arrested in your place remember? "

"Now that you mention it, Yeah.

"Get down here and turn yourself in!"

"What if I don't want to?"

"Harry and you will be in danger."

"Danger? What do you mean danger?

"The gunman and his goons are tracking the both of you down."

"I'll be down there in a few minutes."

"Ok".