3 Days later

I went down the hall to the living room to check on Harry.

"Good Morning baby." I kissed him on the lips. "I love you, what do you want for breakfast?"

"Pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon and some milk please babe."

"Sure." I turned the burners on and made the eggs. Then I moved to the pancakes, mixing the batter. The final thing I did was cook the bacon. I went back to cook the pancakes and felt two hands wrap around my waist. He pulled my body closer to his. I turned my head and he kissed my forehead.

"Babe, do you know what today is?"

"Yeah Harry, it's been three days since your surgery."

"Kirstin, do you know what that means?"

I pretended not to know what Harry was talking about.

"No Harry, what does it mean?" I tried so hard not to giggle, but I just couldn't help it.

"Hahaha."

"I knew it! Ohh baby your laugh is such a turn on."

"I can't wait for you to "prove" it to me."

"Hey, what's that suppose to mean? Don't you know I can prove it right now if I wanted to?"

"Awe baby, I love how you make me feel. Harry let's eat breakfast then you have to try to sweet talk me into doing that."

"Babe, as I keep saying, You know I will." He winked once more.

"I am not that hungry."

"Whoa, sweetie, remember what the doctor said?"

"Yeah I do, but I'm not hungry."

"Ok I'm sorry for bothering you baby"

"It's not a big deal. I know it's only morning, but I'm gonna get ready. You should too." I winked at him. His face lift up with excitement.

"Ok."

I went to take a shower. I turned on the radio before I went in my favorite song by One Direction came on. I started to sing along.

"Everybody wanna steal my girl, everybody wanna take her heart away couple billion in the whole wide world, well find another one cause she belongs to me. Kisses like cream her walk is so mean and every jaw drip when she's in those jeans alright, alright.

*Harry walked up to the door. He slowly opened the door and started to sing his solo looking directly into my eyes.

"She knows, she knows, that I never let her down before, she knows she knows, that I'm never gonna let another take her love from me now."

"Awe babe, I love you!"

"I love you way more."

"Baby, I'll be done in a few minutes ok?"

"Ok hot stuff." He licked his lips and winked"

Harry prepared himself and the bed for my arrival.

I turned the water off and stepped carefully out of the shower. I wrapped the towel around my wet head and took the robe and wrapped that around my body.

I walked out of the bathroom and into Harry's and my bedroom. What I saw was just wonderful. He scattered rose petals all on the ground and the bed.

"Oh Harry how did you know that I love roses!?"

"Babe, I know because I love my you."

"I love you way more."

"Oh yeah? We're about to see who can make the other person scream the loudest."