Surprised Part 1

Niall stood there in awe, but at the same time shocked.

"How long has this been going on for Harry?" He said.

"This secret relationship has been going on ever since I met her at the police station." He said.

"And you never bothered to tell me, because a lot of your fans, when they find out, when the paparazzi find out, Ohh, you're going to get into a lot of trouble." Niall said.

"Oh yeah, the fans, our management, the press.."

"Don't worry Harry, No one will ever figure it out. Even if they do figure it out, they can keep a secret. It's just a secret between you, me, and Emmy."

"Emmy, Niall, I knew I could trust you. Just don't tell the other lads if they knew, they would tease us." Harry said.

"Let's go rehearse for our concert lads." Niall said.

"Great idea Niall, but I'm going to leave my love and what if the fans found out." Harry said.

"Ok Harry Bring Kirstin along too." Niall said. I know that's exactly what I'm going to do for my babe. Even though they are our fans, I know they won't figure it out, they're too distracted by us to see what's going on."

"YES!" He exclaimed.

"Can me and Emmy stay and watch the practice?" I asked.

"Yeah of course you can, I can even get you a pass to join us five idiots back stage."

"Hahaha, Thanks loves."

*At the practice in the stadium*

The music to Story of my Life came on.

"Omg, Emmy this is my favorite song, along with Steal my Girl, woo-hoo! You go boys!"

I saw Louis and Harry talking in between parts. I wondered what they were talking about until they both looked at me and nodded there head in agreement.
"Uh-oh, did Harry tell Louis about us? About me?" I said.

"Kirstin relax, they can keep a secret." She reassured me.

"Ok, ok you're right Emmy."

"Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain, I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days." I sang along with Harry. His voice turned me on.

* 3 minutes later *

I applauded and cheered for they boys, especially Harry.

"Hey Kirstin, could you come up here please?" He said.

"Sure Harry." I said.

I went up on the stage and looked around for a second.

"Wow." I said as I realize how many shows a day the guys perform.

"Hey Kirstin, I know you've already met the boys, are a huge fan of us and probably know our names, but here's a simple introduction. There's Niall, Louis, Liam, and finally Zayn."

"This is incredibly awesome! I get to meet One Direction, and I'm dating Harry."

"Wow, Kirstin right?" Liam said.

"Yeah." I said.

"You're incredibly lucky to be dating my best mate Harry."

"Awe thanks Liam." I blushed.

"I'll be right back guys." Liam said, then took off running towards what looked like the men's bathroom.

"What's gotten into him?" I asked puzzled.