USJ part 1

Izuku was waiting outside with Aizawa at the bus for the class.

Izuku: Do you have the feeling that there might be trouble at the USJ?

Aizawa: You too, yeah just as a precaution I'm giving you permission to use your quirk and miraculous if we are in danger.

The rest of the class came out and entered the bus.

Tsuyu: So Midoriya, you can fuse both their powers together right? *kero*

Izuku: Yes, all I have to do is say their names followed by either the words "unify" or "duel metamorphosis". I also made special potions that give them special powers.

Jiro: Like what powers?

Izuku: Like the ability to go underwater, move on ice and go into space.

Tsuyu: So what are the ingredients in the water potion? *kero*

Nooroo and Duusu then covered their ears.

Tsuyu: Why are they covering their ears? *kero*

Izuku: It's because Kwamis should never know the recipe if they are ever in the possession of a villain, anyway, the first ingredient is "grass from the sea king's garden" that's seaweed and then "secret kept in a shell" that's an oyster pearl, but the last one is an ingredient used in almost every other potion, "a tear of joy" normally the ingredients are referred to figuratively, but in this case it is an actual tear of joy.

Tsuyu: Okay, thank you Midoriya *kero*.

Izuku: You can uncover your ears now.

Nooroo: Okay, and thank you for bringing us along.

Izuku: Of course, I couldn't leave you behind, you aren't just my Kwamis, you're my friends.

Duusu: Aww thank you Izuku.

Izuku: No problem guys.

The bus stopped and everyone got out where pro hero 13 was waiting.

Ochaco: OMG 13 I'm your biggest fan.

13: Always nice to meet a fan.

13 does the whole speech and now we skip to inside the USJ.

Kitishima: Cool you even have fake villains.

Aizawa: Those aren't fake those are real villains.

Aizawa goes down to fight the villains while 13 protects the students.

Kurogiri teleports everyone away and Izuku ends up with Tsu and Mineta.

Izuku used the same plan as he did in Canon and saw that Aizawa was in danger and he could also feel conflicting emotions coming from the mist villain.

Izuku: I can feel that the mist villain is in pain and Sensei is in trouble.

Nooroo: Why don't you use my power to help free the man from his pain?

Duusu: And you can use my power to help Sensei.

Izuku: Okay then let's do this.

Izuku: Nooroo! Duusu! Duel metamorphosis.

(Couldn't find a different transformation, so this will have to do)

Nooroo and Duusu went into their miraculous and transformed Izuku.

Izuku wore a dark purple suit with light purple detailing and a butterfly mask, blsck gloves, and butterfly wing coat tails and collars.

Izuku then plucked a feather from the fan and turned it into an amok.

After that Izuku popped the bubble on his cane and a butterfly flew into his hand and he turned it into an Akuma.

Izuku: Fly away my little akuma and free that man from his torment.

The amok flew into Aizawa's scarf and it turned into a sentimonster that managed to help Aizawa overpower the Nomu.

Aizawa (telepathy): Thanks for the help problem child.

Izuku (telepathy): No problem Sensei and I think you will be happy to see what will happen with the mist villain.

Confused Aizawa looked at Kurogiri and saw the Akuma go into the mist around his neck.

??? (mind): Where am I?

Izuku (telepathy): Oboro Shirakumo. My name is Izuku, I'm one of Aizawa's students and I'm giving you back control over your body so you can help your friend and I will allow you to keep the powers your counterpart has.

Oboro: Thank you for this opportunity.

Eventually, all the mist that covered Kurogiri dispersed and revealed a blue-haired man with goggles that looked like Aizawa's around his neck and a brown jacket.

Aizawa was shocked to see him because Oboro died during their second year and he let out a tear of joy.

Oboro: Hey Shota, did you miss me?

And that should be it for now next I will be doing part 2 and the dorms getting set up.