Chapter 1 : Zero's Return

Jubileena was running, running from a monster..."ZEEEEERROOO!!!!" she jumped out her bed after having the same nightmare she looked at the necklace Zero gave her before she left, she cryed again missing her sister then she heard her phone ring she grabbed it and then it was her mother, she sounded tired and stressed and asking Jubileena to come to her house its a emergency. Jubileena quickly ran to her new kart then she raced to her mother when she arrived she saw Zero holding her mogher's house then she quickly hugged Zero and yelled "I miss you!!!!!" Then Zero said "mom is.." then Jubileena's smile faded, "she died at labor to our new sister then, he came." Zero said and Jubileena angry and sad at the same time "who came!?" She yelled then Zero replied "dad...dad came and killed our sister I-was knocked out, when I woke up blood was everywhere and mom and little sister was dead." Jubileena hugged Zero and said "we will destroy this madness I promise.."
"The plan worked perfectly sir." The Zero and Jubileena's father brought back to life by an evil king said, the bad king smiled and said I can now be king now that those two are weak i will brain wash them all and take over this misery!".