Chapter 2 : Encounters

After their mother's death, they decided to go home and warn the others that trouble is coming, Jubileena sat on top of Zero's back and they rushed back home but on their way back to sugar rush they encountered... "Zero stop." Jubileena tried to calm Zero down, but she growled even louder as rain poured down her face and lightning strikes were heard then she yelped as something bit her tail then Jubileena cried out for help but it was no use, now she looked at the attacker she noticed it was, the wolves who Zero killed their alpha they looked a bit different because bubbley saliva came out their mouths and blood was coming from their ears and their eyes were different its veins were shown and their pupils were small, then more came they looked sick one bit Zero's leg and cracked it then she scratched the wolf's face then she ran away limping a bit until they reaced sugar rush but one was still behind them then Zero snapped she jumped and turned around making Jubileena fall off her back and face first to the ground in front of Vanellope then the president ordered her oreo guards to help Zero because she was pinned to the ground but still fighting back until the wolf tossed her making her hit her head on a jawbreaker making her lose consiousness, then the bad wolf howled until blood was coming from its mouth then from its eyes comes tears and blood until its colapse and dies bleeding, then Jubileena stood up fast over reacting "ohhh shoot!!!oh shoot!! Brrrr!! That was-it was,it-" she was stopped when Vanellope said "Juby its dead calm down, calm down." But it din't work but something weird happened she started growling and snarling until her teeth turned sharp and her eyes changed "CALM DOWN! CALM DOWN!? THAT THING NEARLY killed...me." she stospped when everyone was looking at her then when she looked at the puddle bellow her she saw what have she become, then she started to turn back to normal then when she was calm a bit, Vanellope ordered Taffyta and Minty to hold her arms then they did Jubileena started to cry in fear she was bretjing heavily then she started to turn again this time she grew a tail and she started to walk on all fours, she bared her teeth but she hid her tail between her legs then the true wolf jumped on top of her not to kill her but to protect her, Zero, on top of Jubi-wolf, she roared and howled then she stopped and said "don't ever consider my sister a monster. I may be a monster yeah call me one but not.my.SISTER!" Then she and Jubileena turned back to normal and Vanellope asked them to come with her in the castle.