Chapter 3 : Rage or Sadness?

"Juby I don't understand, can't you just tell me why are you acting so wierd?" Vanellope said as Jubileena turned her head away then the president held her face to face her and she asked seriously "Juby tell me." Then she just leaned forward whimpering, then Vanellope let out a sigh and just hugged Jubileena and Zero joined in then the cherry racer finaly spoke "there were lots of creepy,sick wolves that attacked us today Zeeo got bit in the leg thats the reason she was limping." Then she bit Vanellopes arm and she rode Zero back to her house with Vanellope chasing them with her kart she glitched beside them then Zero turned and ran inside the house then Jubileena locked it then she slowly backed away then the door started to get banged, Jubileena stayed near Zero and she hugged her snarling sister, then Vanellope simply glitched inside her house then Zero bared her bloodstained teeth and growled then Vanellope asked her eyes glowing from anger "What is wrong with you!?" She asked then Zero said in a deep voice her eyes glowing as well "Ask politely she had a bad day with dad!" She covered her mouth when she said "dad? You mean your dad?" Zero nodded then Vanellope opened the lights and sat down with Jubileena and asked "I thought he's dead did he hurt you or something?" Then Jubileena looked up and cried out "MY MOTHER'S DEAD YOU-...you.."she covered her mouth trying to contain her cries then Vanellope said holding her shoulder "let it out Jubi let it out." Then Jubileena turned into a beast like Zero and then she turned around and when she saw herself she tuned into a cute racer again and she covered her mouth in shame and said "what am I?" Then Zero looked at her with her green glowing eyes then she said "you are my sister." Then she hugged Jubileena.