Chapter 4 : the Whip under bad hands

When day came everyone woke up forgeting about Zero and the scientist all they know now is that Turbo is thier king and there is a random roster race was on Zero was hiding behind one of the stands, her clothes changed a bit now she is not waering a jacket she is wearing a black ripped cape, and her lightning t shirt was still weared but the sleeves were blood stained, Jubileena watched the others raced from a tiny window in the dungeon she got a bit jealous, she sat down waiting for somebody to help her, as for Zero, she was hiding behind a stand not because she wanted to join the race but because her wolf instincs were telling her you have to find somebody here, she looked around but unfortunately, Cnadlehead screamed "AAHHHHHHHHH!!!! Its the beeeeeeaaaaassssttttt!!!!!!!!!" Zero got pushes into the racetrack making everyone see her, she stood up slowly, scared, confused and kind of angry. She growled then King Candy, said "your right Sourbill, this girl is a threat to this place, seize her!" Zero back up a bit, growling even louder meanwhile, Jubileena also has the right to leave the dungeon and go to her home but she isn't alowed to race, so she saw the one everyone calls "The beast..." she said quietly, so she secrtely rode her kart and then CRASH! She bumped Zeeo making the girl yelp in pain and run to the forest, leaving blood tracks, "You!!" King Candy yelled then Jubileena tjrned her head and saw the King walking to her, she dismounted her kart and backed away from it saying "umm..I-I wasen't g-going to-" she got stopped when the king swung his whip and hit her, making her fall on the ground, she was bleeding because the whip had five ends tipped with razor sharp blades, she started running away with the other racers laughing at her, accept for Vanellope, Taffyta and Candle head Minty was laughing but she did it to protect herself from the king's threat, but she too doesen't think bloodshed was the answer to all their problems. After the roster race Vanellope, Taffyta, Candlehead and Minty secretly visited Jubileena's house but before they knocked on the door they noticed the door lock was pryed open, they got curious and they entered Jubileena's house and what did they see? "What..the..fffff-"Minty got stopped from cursing again by Candlehead, everyone was wide eyed to see BLOOD, BLOOD, WAS ALL OVER THE ROOM they ran to Jubileena's room to find her and she wasent there they started to worry that she might be bullied by the others so much that there was so much bloodshed. They heard a moan of pain from the bathroom then Vanellope got protective and got a stick from the blood puddle below, and they all slowly walked to the bathroom, then Vanellope opened the door rapidly as she raised the stick to attack but what they saw, a bloody girl full of scars breathing heavily, her tounge was out like a dog, Vanellope slowly wiped some blood off the girls face and then the girl was actualy "THE BEAAASSTT!!!!" Candlehead calmed her downand said "dude calm down shes injured she won't hurt you-" they got stopped when Taffyta said "umm guys its..not the beast..ITS JUBY!!" "hurry help her up." Vanellope said they tried to lift her but she keeps moaning until they finaly set her down on the bed, she slowy curled up in a ball, crying. Taffyta said "ok so..who's gonna clean her up?" Everyone pointed at Taffyta they she said "fine." Taffyta and Jubileena headed to the Bathroom Taffyta had to be carefull not to touch to scars Taffyta asked "umm Juby w-who the heck did this to you?" Then Jubileena replied "K-k-k-k..king...C-C-Can..d-dy." Taffyta got wide eyed she yelled "WHAT!!" She didn't notice she accidentaly scrubed Jubileena's cut on the arm then she yellpedthen Taffyta said "oh I-I am so sorry."Jubileena just smiled, the bath was finnaly done Taffyta explained to Vanellope who was putting the bandages on Jubileena "So King Candy did this!?" Candlehead yelled in surprise then Jubileena nodded but they all got silenced when there was a ding dong on the door, Minty opened in and then "King candy..".