" I found ya. "

(TW:Rape) derriannahall
Derrianna sat there in fear.

The large mechanical robot had a wide grin now present on his face.
" I found ya..~ " It cooed.
I jumped a bit, noticing he was trying to reach me by sticking his hand into the cave, his giant mechanical hand lashing from side to side as he tried to grab me, he would growl slightly. " Cmon! You said you'd like to play! Don't make me angrier, YOU DESTROYABLE TOY! " He finally caught you, I started squirming in his tight grasp, but that just made it worse, it's like he was trying to squeeze the guts out of me, the tips of his claws slightly digging into my skin. He held me like a toddler who had just found a frog and didn't know how to hold it properly, I gagged slightly, since he was choking me, or should I say literally suffocating me. I tried to make out words, it was awfully hard, I kept on gasping for air, he saw my need for safety, he dug his claws into me more, his smiled widened every few inches, seeing you in pain just pleasured him. " Oh yer' such a worthless, but beautiful toy, ye are too perfect..just as perfect to be my mate, oh wow, I'm going to breed you little slut..ye will like that huh?..~ " He cooed, still a tint of anger in his tone of voice. " N-No..HK! ..don't..- want...you! " You barely managed to say, his smiled got even wider, his face darkening up, he was furious, even his eye lid twitched slightly. " You don't talk with your master like that, ILL TEACH YOU SOME PROPER MANNERS ON HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH ME YOU DIRTY MOUTHED WHORE! " He snapped, slamming you against a large rock, you whimpered in pain as you bashed you're head into the hard material, the hot, sizzling floor hitting against you're naked body. You were about to make another run for it until he slammed a hand down on you, keeping you down, the ground made you're back burn, you bit your lip as the pain was unbearable. " Oh..look at yer' pretty face..~ the pain feels pleasuring right?..I bet you will like my member more..I am most honest it will fit..~ " He smirked, drooling. " Such a delicious looking human too..~ " He sat down on you, his hands tracing your chocolate skinned sides, he bit into your neck, tearing off small pieces of skin off of it and chewing it. " Mmnh..WAY DEICIOUS THEN I THOUGHT!..~ " He then immediately started grinding against you, his member was fucking huge, how the hell would that fit?! Your mind raced as he slowly aligned himself with your entrance, you squirmed and tried to close to your legs, whimpering softly, I liked this, but this was my first time after all so I was pretty scared, he then lifted his hand, tearing your skin with his claws deep inside your thigh, you winced and shuddered in pain, you quivered ever so slightly " STOP YOUR PATHETIC SQUIRMIN' AND SHAKIN'! WORTHLESS! ITS MAKING ME HARDER TO PUSH IN! " He snarled, plunging his claws deeper into your thigh, blooding oozing from the large gash he made, you tried to stop moving, since you wanted this too after all, kind of.. but the large amount of pain he caused made you squirm still, his grasp was also tight as he still held you down with one of his hands, after a few minutes of his failing to make his member enter you, he finally shoved into you and immediately started moving at a harsh movement, he made a lewd expression, groaning ever so slightly as you tightened around him, this man stole your virginity.. he didn't even let you adjust. " P-Please..mnH!..g-g..gentler! Ah!..~ " you groaned out, he just ignored you and went more rougher, he groaned loudly. " A-AhHaHh..Nhg!..~ " He made soft grunts and laughs, seeing you in pain just pleasured him more, you started to squirm against him again, causing him to move into your insides deeper, this caused him to now ram into you with a quick pace, you covered your mouth as he did that, letting soft whimpers and moans into you're own hands, he was fucking you like a literal animal in heat, and the amount of pain he caused was pleasuring, yet I still kind of feared this guy in the slightest. " M-MoRe! MORE!..H-HNNAH! HAHA!..~ " He lifted you're thighs up a bit, once again making him go deeper, his dick would slowly start to pulsate, you could feel it as the throbbing veins hit your walls in the inside, the robot's face was full of pleasure, he kept on groaning and making slight laughs as you whimpered and mewled in pain, that's when he hit your womb. " O-Oh! OHH! IVE H-HITTEN A D-DEAD END!..~ " He said, saliva flooding out of his mouth as it dripped into your body, his claws tug into you're skin as you squealed, trying to make out words once again. " N-No! No..Mmnh!..~ " you whined in pain as he forcefully roughened his movement, hitting you're womb. " S-SHUT IT! T-TOY! YOU W-WILL LIKE IT!..MY H-HOT SUBSTANCE FILLING Y-YOUR WOMB T-TO THE BRIM!..~ " He snapped, digging his claws deeper into your skin, his claws were covered in the red substance, he was really close and you could feel it. " N-No! W-Wait not I-inside my w- aH! N-NOT I-INSI- MMNAH!..~ " You couldn't help but moan loudly, making out words were hard in this situation. " O-OH GOOD G-GALVANA! FUCK! IM C-CUMMING!..~ " He yelled, slamming his full length into you with made you squeal, squirming around slightly, he shot his hot string of cum into you're womb, he slowly pulled out, leaving some neon orange-ish cum to leak from your used entrance, he licked the blood off his fingers. " That felt like a dream..~ " He then started choking you until you passed out, you collapsed right onto the monster that raped you.

That felt, amazing..
(( sorry that I haven't been writing, I had writers block! ))