18| Freezing Dawn *smut*

*WARNING*
This story has smut, so to those who don't take pleasure in reading these and feel uncomfortable, I strongly advise you to skip this chapter and go check out the other ones. Your discretion has been advised.

Today was kinda of a rough day up until now

School drained me, so I went surfing- that was fun. But tonight is movie night! Every Friday when everyone is available, we get together and watch a movie. Each one of us gets to pick the movie when it's our turn, today is mine!

I got dressed into some comfy clothes and made my way to the tv room. Everyone was already spread on the couches, and I wanted to tease JJ, so I laid down next to Kie.
"Hey! I saved you a seat." He pointed to the small space next to him.
"But I don't fit there." I spoke the truth, he only saved me a small spot so I would have to lay on top of him.
"Of course you do." He stated.
"Alright then, if it'll make you stop pouting." I taunted, and he mocked me whilst rolling his eyes.
I sat down next to him, or better yet, laid on top of him.
"Yayyyyyy." He celebrated with an ear to ear smile as he warped his arm around me. I chuckled at his reaction.
I then snuggled against his muscular body, and settled in a comfortable position... Right above his abs.
"So, what movie are we watching y/n/n?" John B asked me.
"Norbit." I love this movie so much! It's one that never fails to make me laugh.
"Oh no. Not again." He complained.
"What?" I asked irritated whilst sitting up to face him.
"You've watched this movie like 10 thousand times!" He stated.
"And? What kind of effect does it have on you?" I questioned.
"Since there's only one tv in the house, I've had to watch it 10 thousand times too." He finished.
"Okay, but that doesn't mean the others have watched it, and do I have to remind you that tonight is my night to pick the movie?" My sarcastic answer shut him right up.
"Fine. But you better stay awake to watch it!" He demanded.
"I will." I spoke through gritted teeth.
"Yeah, sure." Pope provoked.
"I will!" I reassured them.
"Guys she's just a baby, cut her some slack." Kiara stood up for me. After all, I was the youngest in the group of teenagers, and young people sleep longer.
"We've all had a long day today. It's possible I fall asleep too." Sarah spoke honestly as she defended me.
"Okay, since I still don't believe you, let's make a deal..." JB stopped to think. After 2 seconds, a malicious smile appeared on his face. "Whoever is the first to fall asleep...has to jump in the water naked...at dawn." He completed with a prideful look. Everyone else looked at him in shock.
"Into that freezing cold water?!" The suggestion shook me to my core.
"Exactly." His smile widened.
"Okay, fine." I agreed, and laid back down.

Half and hour into the movie, and I was fighting myself to stay awake. I hate that I feel sleepy and want to sleep, but if I do, he wins and I want to prove him wrong. In the other hand, I just had a very tiring day, school was dreadful, and surfing is always a pleasure, but it requires lots of swimming, and anyone who spends the day swimming knows that by the end of the day they'll be exhausted.
I really don't care anymore, because when I have to jump into the water tomorrow morning, the only person who will want to look at my naked body is JJ. Pope and John B both have girlfriends, and Kie and Sarah have seen me naked before. Not in the kind of way. When we sleep in the same room or get dressed together, we always end up seeing some skin, plus we're all girls, we don't mind.
So I convinced myself that falling asleep, and losing the bet wasn't bad after all.

After 10 minutes John B noticed I stopped laughing at the screen.
"Hey JJ, check her." John ordered.
"Yep, she's out." He replied. "That means we're off to bed." He got up.
"Yes, I won." My brother commemorated.
"You can be so competitive." Sarah nudged him.
"Night guys." My boyfriend said, right before he picked me up bridal stile and made his way to my bedroom.
He laid me down on the bed and got under the blankets with me. Once he found a comfortable position, he landed a soft kiss on my forehead, and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning with loud music blasting outside my bedroom. I left my room in only a shirt and panties to see what the hell was going on.
"What the hell is going on?!" I shouted to my brother who was drinking beer at 5am next to a humongous speaker.
"Waking you up, you know you lost last night, right?" He answered once he had turned the volume down.
"Ugh, fine. A deal is a deal." I groaned.

I got dressed and left the chateau in only a towel.
Everyone else was already awake, and stood on the porch to witnesses what was about to happen.
JJ waited outside in the cold with me, just like a supportive boyfriend would.
"Ughhh, I don't wanna go. It's so cold." I shivered under the towel.
"Just do it, and I'll be waiting here with the towel." Jay said.
"Okay." I concurred, before dropping the towel to the floor, and running into the water.
"I just wanna see her freeze to death." John said from the porch.
"You can be such a dick sometimes." Sarah scolded.
Everyone only had a view of my ass, so I didn't really feel uncomfortable. I jumped into the chilly water and gasped at the unexpected temperature. I know it was going to be cold, but not THIS cold.
I quickly ran out the water and into the embrace of my boyfriend. He received me with open arms and stretched the towel out so I could wrap myself around it.
"Ahhh, I'm so c-cold." I stuttered.
"I know baby, I'll warm you up." Jayj said as he rubbed his hands up and down my arms and hugged me tight. We both looked back to check if the pogues were still there. All we saw was an empty room.
"I guess they left us alone." He sent me a lustful look.
"I wonder why." I played.
"So I could do this." He didn't say a word more, and threw me onto his shoulder, he sped down the grass with me bouncing on his back and chucked me back into the water.
I submerged and didn't yell at him for what he'd done. I new where this was going. He began to strip naked and I just watched in awe.
It didn't take long for him to join me and connect our bodies together. He found my entrance and his lips linked onto my mine.
"Ahhh." I moaned.
"Feels good doesn't it?" His scratchy voice turned me on even more.
We shared skin and made love. His heat entered my body, and it was sufficient for me to not feel the biting air anymore.
I bounced up and down and rubbed against his abs. He thrust into me so hard, I got goosebumps.
He had treated me so well and always gave me a great time. Even though he's the only person who's ever had sex with me. I knew to my core that he was the only one who could make me feel the way I feel when we fuck.
"You're the best I've ever had." I spoke honestly.
"I'm the only one you've ever had..." He didn't finish. "And let's keep it that way."