Why No Updates / Series Closed Off

Would you'll believe me if I tell you that i've been trying atleast for MORE THAN A year now to remember the login details for this account? I really was and today finally I cracked it uff ( it was really easy to crack it down lol ig just needed a *free head* for that) and I can finally tell anyone / everyone who still remembers this, comes back & reads it all, or is waiting for an *update*, that as much as I wish I could, I cannot imagine aasan anymore & cant give you a tale. I swear I had so much planned stuff for them, its all in the drafts- full of storylines, hell there's a cute half chapter as well but we know the real stuff now dont we? And it hurts really bad to know what went down. What hurt the most was how Aashna just threw Sanket under the bus and just taped that video to clear her and her bf's name/story.  And I thought she was the older/mature one of the whole, ehh. Anyway just want to unfold for you'll, where I was - 

It was during lockdown, I found aashna, liked/loved her & then I watched her vlogs, and there I saw him, saw them and the whole group. When I looked up Sanket further, definitely fell in love. And I was in love with both of them - individually & together. Ended up watching everyone's old vlogs & I MEAN EVERYONE, and on days I realized that oh these were shot on same day, started watching aasan closely & threading a story of my own as to what is happening behind the scenes between them that particular day. Oh how much I could imagine & I really wanted to pen it down & so I did. BUT sadly, because I was closely watching old and new vidoes, ( and also because everyone could see it?) to thread up stories, I could see them put off  or to rephrase - I could see the already distance growing and her getting close to someone else & I hated it. I could not bring myself to write for them anymore, especially after aashnas story on IG. I hated it when Aashna posted a YT video with sanky & did not tag him as *HIM* instead tagged my guy friend as title ( I get it, must have used for views but atleast it said  that they were special to each other) , ahh what a heart break! Them suddenly giving a lot of content together, him shooting her for his first song, all the sudden lives together, captions, pictures - just too much, Adi's breakfast video did it all for me, confirmed me that they were infact together. So anything that I was still writing down, came to a stop as 2021 started and I was also locked out of my account, thanks to me. I remember wanting to come here and discuss with u all - that really can you'll see what I see? but could not cause login details eh whats that. (sorry) After June '21, I just really wanted to come here and tell all of you - I could not see them anymore. How much ever I did, also ended when aashna talked for 45 mins and disclosed her relationship. And I'm sorry if this hurts anyone - but I genuinely honestly HATE her.

So yes, I'm reallly sorry that this series is closed off now. Maybe I could give you the third one-shot but what's that anyway going to do? But, we'll see I guess if I can complete it maybe I'll post but that one would defo be the last update.

I wish I could have written everything I imagined and it makes me sad that this series was soooooooooooo short lived haha, but good run eh?

Thank you for loving it and re-reading it. I did enjoy writing it and all the love on it as well. It meant a lot cause when I posted the first shot I was like - who would read this? But you'll did. The number of reads is very shocking to me and that should tell you how much I'm thankful to you for loving it, whether it be teeny weeny or loads.

Thank you.

Lots of love back to each and every one of you xx

May all our fragile hearts heal of this heart ache, Afterall, not so facile is it?