Aashna Misses her Clod

In Manav's latest video of him returning back home, he mentions that the boys had already visited Aashna at her place. Here's a tale of what went down. And from Aashna's cheescake video, I was able to track her "PMS"cycle, so I guess we can safely have a PMSing Aashna in this tale as well ha ha.

Enjoy! xoxo

____________________________________________________________

37 mins? Agreed It takes a good 15-20 minutes to come at my place, but whats the extra minutes about? ARGH. I type away, "Are you sure you guys are on your way to MY house and NOT MARS?" and press send to Sanket. His reply was quick.

S : "🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣"

"Oh my god, wth are you laughing about?"

"5 minutes away, HONEY  till then go take a nap and keep missing me "

Well, I AM. I AM MISSING YOU, YOU DUMB human AND THAT IS WHY THESE PAST MONTHS HAVE FELT THE LONGEST EVER. And the more it dawns on me that i'll be able to see him about any minute now, the more my tummy goes on a roller coaster ride. OH FOR FUCKS SAKE, CAN YOU CALM DOWN Aashna! Guess not!

" I am " I sigh.

Oh wait! Did I just tell him that I am indeed missing HIM and only him and not Rishabh and Manav? OH FUCK! I obviously do miss them, O.B.V.I.O.U.S.L.Y, but yes, I miss him THE MOST. I quickly type "Can't wait to see you 3 monkey faced human anymore. Hurry your asses already !!!!!"  

Phew! I hope that was quite the cover up but alas, Mr. could only read the "I am" as he adds a flirty wink to it.

 What.A.Cloodddddddddddd!!

The bell rings. My heartbeat races against god knows what while I make the fastest run ever to open the door! There! Right there stood my 3 monkeys smiling as big as ever through their covered mouths and sparkling eyes! FINALLLLLLLLY! So I jump on Manav, since he stood first! And oh my god I missed his hugs! Oh i'm gonna cry, and the moment i'll hug my clod I definitely will. 

"Missed you buddy" he says as we hug the longest.

"Misssed you way much Manavvvvvvvvvv." 

And then Rishabh joined the hug cause he probably sensed that me and Manav were not breaking the hug anytime soon! 

"Rishhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" I scream with joy and all he could give me was his million dollar teary eyed smile! Oh how I  missed these guys!

"Kitne din yaaaar Asshna!" 

"I know, finally hum mile." We exchanged and kept hooting as we swung the hug. But my heart, despite being filled with so many emotions, could still think, "When is Sanket adding on to the hug? HOP ON ALREADY CLOD." And when minutes passed by and he did not join, I broke away. What the hell? I could NOT Spot Sanket AT ALL!

"Sankuu kaha hai?" I ask the boys.

"Woh actually, uska pet dukhne laga right after we left for your house. And it was quite bad. So we had to drop him back, and then, again we started to head towards you",  says Manav.

"And hum call karke bolne hi wale the ki we cant come anymore but he insisted that he will be fine and we should go and see you as all of us have been waiting for so long." Rishabh added.

"Yep, and that's the reason we are late."

Oh. Ohhhh! Ohhhhhhh WHAT??

"Please alright! Do not let this be a Prank. I just talked to him on text, he mentioned nothing of this accord and more over when I opened the door, 3 of you stood in front me so yes, he WAS THERE WITH YOU GUYS, so kuch bhi mat bola, and tell me where is he hiding? " I storm out the door to look for him. Seriously? Aaj ka din hi milla to Prank me? I'm soo upset with him at the moment!