𝟷

1̷̸̫̐͂̕

1̷̸̫̐͂̕

"Thanks for coming at our shop. Hope to see you again soon, have a nice day ma'am." The rather young looking 18 year old girl said to her latest customer, smiling quite bitterly.  It was past her shift time, her manager called in last minute to tell her that Elaine, the young lady that was supposed to be in her place currently, has fallen ill. Sienne, being the considerate girl she was, agreed to take over her shift and give her a visit after to make sure she was doing fine.

"Thank you again, Sienne. And I'm sorry again for calling you in your free time." Her manager, Belle, spoke bowing down, apologising for the 5th time.

"It's fine Belle, it wasn't a big deal. I'm happy to help anytime."

Looking at the time, Sienne realised that she was going to run late to her second part time job. Quickly rushing to the changing rooms, she threw on her coat and swiftly walked out the front door, the little bell above the door ringing as it opened and closed.

Just as she would everyday, Sienne looked up any new released games on her favourite game website. The thing was, Sienne grew up with people playing video games.

The page opened showing a newly released game. The memory game. She made her way down to the game store and looked for the game.

"Hey, Sienne. Haven't seen you in a while. How've you been?" The shop worker, Aya, asked approaching her.

She smiled and answered, "hey. I've been doing good. What about you?"

Aya showed her a thumbs up and quickly runoff to a customer who was calling her.

She looked around the store and finally found the game.

On her way to Elaine's apartment, she stopped by the pharmacy to buy all kinds of medications Elaine could need.

After visiting and making sure she was alright, Sienne made a run for it to where she was needed, being just under 5 minutes late.

After a long day, all she wanted to do was go home and try out the new game.

The rumbling sounds in the cloud suggested her long wait for it

Great.

After finally arriving, she washed and went straight to bed, forgetting about everything.

What she didn't know is that she'll be in for a roller coaster once she plays the new game.