2̱̜̥̒̌̂̕͟

2̱̜̥̒̌̂̕͟

Sienne, tired of the previous day, has decided to take a day off. Her manager has let her as she is still a college student and doesn't want to put a lot of stress and pressure onto her.

It was a Friday afternoon, she had only returned home from college mere minutes ago and is now dragging her tired self to the bathroom to wash herself.

After doing so, she went to her living room to sit and watch something on the television for a while, before she thought of doing some housework and studies.

"...𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔,𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑜 𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠."
"𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅.....𝑨𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏."
"𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔."
"𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆."
"𝑆𝑎𝑟𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒. 𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠."
"𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓."

Love. Ugh. So much effort. Who needs love when you have games. Getting bored of the show playing on her phone , Sienne  puts her phone away and makes her way to the kitchen to make herself some food.  She took out a slice of bread and a spoon. Using the spoon, she spreads a thin layer of chocolate spread onto the bread. She went to her fruit basket, grabbing a banana and slicing them into smaller pieces before placing them onto her sandwich.

From a distance, she heard her phone ding, indicating she got a message. Quickly finishing her snack, she made her way to her room where her phone was. Sienne checked what or who it could be, only to find out that it was from her second evening part time job. They were asking if she could quickly drop in for a small meeting.

"𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚂𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎...𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒

Sienne clicked onto the message to be able to read the entire message.

"Hey. Sorry if I'm late."

"You are just on time dear. Have a seat."

She sat down and waited for the others and her manager, Marie, to join. The meeting was just about the slight change in our shift times.

To make matters slightly worse, she had every other day clashing with her convenient store job and some with college.

This made it difficult for both her and Marie since they were more and more families that needed a babysitter and how busy they were getting as it was getting warmer.

There goes another day wasted on nothing.

Or so she thought......

Once she returned home, Sienne laid down on the couch and ponder on her thoughts. When she suddenly jerked in a sitting position, eyes shooting open.
"The game."