𝟹

3̤̰̺̂̃

3̤̰̺̂̃

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 '𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎'.

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎:

__________

𝚆𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎:

__________

She typed in her name and age, waiting for the next thing to happen. It was loading.

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐.....
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
/\
--------------- ミ★

𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛
                          |
                          \/
It showed different options for each accessories and body parts. After thinking hard and creating her character as similar as possible, Sienne clicked 'next' and waited for more information.

After the whole process of creating a single character, the game officially started.

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐.....

The whole thing looked eerie. But who said little old Sienne wouldn't like it?

She put on the headset provided with the game and looked around. The surrounding looked so familiar but she couldn't pinpoint on what and where it was.

There was a large table in the middle, just behind where she was standing. A large, green sofa aligned by the wall on the far left corner adjacent to a large but thing television attached to a wall.

She turned to see around her. There was a freshly painted staircase leading to the next part of the house.

Sienne decided to take a detour of the house she was somehow familiar with.

Two bedrooms, one large bathroom, a storage room, an appropriate sized kitchen, a dining table.  All the normal necessities were there. Then what gave it that familiarity feeling in her guts? Was it the game? Was is the same coloured sofa she has now? Was is the structure of the house?

Tossing those ideas aside, she decided to explore around in the city she was in with the game. Walking around seemed like the most suitable thing to do in this newly made game. The same looking shopping centre was seen right across from her. The park in the distance. The old fashioned homes in the far end of the road.

The more she walked around in the game, the more she felt confused and frustrated by her own inability to find the right terms to describe the place she had been put on by the game.

A female robotic voice from the game appeared ...
"The weather is quite windy. But that won't stop 'Sienne' from adventure.
\|^_^|/ Where would you like to go:
1. Park
2. Supermarket
3. Just walk around?"