"Asher!"

CHAPTER 1
The hallways
-
As Asher walked through the halls of the school,
He was took by suprise by his friend, Silas. Silas said with glee; "Asher!" He tapped Asher on the head and walked with him as his action earlier was nothing. They started talking about Pokemon and there favorite animes, when they sat down they noticed Peyton and a couple other people nearby. Silas noticed Peyton and glared at Peyton for 2 or 3 seconds. Asher caught wind of this and overexaggerated this information. He started making fun of Silas, "You like Peyton!" said Asher. "Shut up Asher!" Silas replied. Peyton quickly blushed when she overheard this and looked away. She started talking to her friends. "Your so in love with Silas! Is he your baba boy?" Charlotte asked. London started dying of laughter and the teacher had to buy a grave to put her in. "Rest in peace baba grills" It read on her tombstone.  Kennedy and Lydia were lauging at the sight of London's tombstone. While everyone was talking, London came to life from the power of Cheez its.

Another Peyton and Silas Shipper?
-

While everyone was laughing and making Silas x Peyton comments, Austin came over and whispered something in Peytons ear. Peyton quickly blushed and everyone noticed how Peyton was blushing. Everyone thought Austin had said something sussy to her. Peyton finally whispered in Lydia's ear what he said. Lydia laughed and told London, London told Kennedy and Kennedy told... Tristan..? The news spread pretty quickly, sooner or later even Silas and Asher knew. Austin said "You like Silas!"