Chapter 1

"AWE HO, HO, YEEEAAA!!!" I say, doing a 180 on our skate ramp.

I go back and forth trying different tricks on each ramp. Warming up for our contest.

"You're going down Leo." Raph tells me as he's carrying his skateboard to the top of the ramp.

"OH! Like that fall did to your face? Sure pal." I roll to the bottom and do a kick-flip.

"By my calculations, and the wheel resistance, combined with both of your weights, Leo is most likely to win." Donnie says tapping like a nerd on his wrist watch.

"YEA! Twin power!" I say rolling up the ramp and high-fiving Donnie.

"Not your twin." He mumbles as usual. I pretend not to hear him.

"I think Raph can do it! Just because you beat him in the lair games doesn't mean you're better than him at skateboarding," Mikey says sitting crisscross on the other ramp.

"Thanks buddy." Raph says patting Mikey's head.

"Wow. That hurts Mikey." I say slowly rolling up to him and back down.

"You can't deny statistics Mikey." Donnie says moving to where Mikey is sitting.

"Yea! It's pretty obvious that the best brother is gonna win." I say puffing out my chest and looking like Jupiter Jim on my skateboard.

"Uh uh! Because you didn't say when to start!" Raph says barreling towards me on his skateboard.

"AND THE COMPETITION IS ON WITH RAPH MAKING THE FIRST MOVE!" Donnie says cheering the match. 

He starts a stop watch on his wrist pad to start the match. We agreed it'll last three minutes and the one who does the best and most tricks will get points and win.

I leap out of the way just before Raph hits me as he does a 360 on the other side of the ramp.

"And starting off strong is Raph with a 360 ramp and... and a nose blunt!" Donnie continues.

Raph sticks his tongue out at me and waves his arms like a monkey.

"You're the only one fooling yourself here Raph." I say getting back on my skate board.

I push up the ramp and do an axel stall. Sliding across the top of the ramp and going back down. I then go up the other ramp and hold onto my skateboard. Flipping around so I'm facing the ground, with the wheels of the skateboard holding me up on the top of the ramp.

"And Leo with the axel stall! And holding himself up, he has to stay there for thirty seconds for a full 20 points." Donnie continues.

I start to feel my legs cramping. I've only been able to do this for 35 seconds and that was once.

20 seconds...

25 seconds...

28 seconds....!

Donnie's wrist watch goes off and I stumble off holding the skateboard and roll down the ramp. 

"30 seconds! That was 30 seconds right?!" I say walking off the skateboard.

Donnie doesn't respond.

"Dee!" I yell.

Donnie looks up from his wrist watch pale.

"Donnie?" Mikey asks.

"We have a problem." Donnie says, looking back at his watch.

"Where?" I say on alert now. If Donnie is scared, then from experience, I know it's bad.

"It's at The Run of the Mill Pizza. It's about Señor Hueso's niece." He mumbles.