Chapter 18

Y/n POV

A warm sun shined brightly down on me as I was surrounded by flowers of all shades and colors. The breeze blew at my face like gentle kisses. Looking around I spot the most beautiful and bright red flower. Its beauty drew me closer to it, smelling its fragrant aroma.
...
...
Almost like clean engine oil...

Weird..

I go to pick the flower to get a better smell of it and.. it's soft, but firm. Strange. I could feel warmth and thick lines, almost muscular... and a thump thump thumping sound..

..what?

Wait..

I pry open my eyes to come face to face with

Eustass Kid.

SHIT!

My soul left my body.

Thank the heavens he was still asleep. At least I hope he was, even if he was just pretending, keep your damn eyes closed. A blush crept along my face. I was cuddled into him and his arm was positioned around me. How would I escape? What was he even doing sleeping next to me?How long have we been like this?!

I gently pushed at his chest so I could scoot back a little bit. I look up to see he's still asleep. He had long eyelashes, and porcelain skin. His lips looked smooth. He was gorgeous. Handsome to the max. His thick jagged scar ran down his whole face, down his neck and into his shirt.

I wanted to reach up and touch. See what it felt like, how it must have hurt. How he felt when he got it. And what it took to heal. And if he was still hurting from it. Emotionally.

Without even realizing, I was already gently caressing the scar at his cheek.

It felt smooth, the only difference being the occasional bump as my finger glided over it .

And just then did he open his eyes.

Normal pov

Kid could feel a gentle tickle on his face. He was having such a good dream he didn't wanna wake up. He tried to sleep it off, but it kept pestering him. He eventually woke fully and opened his eyes to the gentle sensation at his face.

You were there focused at his scar.

Your hair was in disarray. Eyes gleaming in curiosity. You looked beautiful. And for him to wake up to nothing but you in the morning was absolute bliss. He almost became a little too uncomfortable. Ehem. You know. DoWn THeRE. If you catch my drift.

He shifted uncomfortably trying to see if it would go away.

You, being the naive girl that you were, didn't know what he was trying to do and you automatically assumed he didn't like you touching his face. In an attempt to correct your wrong and apologize, you quickly shifted up, along with him. Inevitably, you had somehow landed on top of him, straddling his growing need.

His face flushed red at the contact, and he was even more turned on by you. He bit his lip trying to hold himself back.

You also flushed at the position you were in and felt him poking you at your womanhood. You had accidentally caused an intimate moment with the red head. You weren't ready for second base yet, you had barely made it to first.

Him sensing your unease and confusion, he tried to pull you down from your cowgirl position.

You grabbed his chest and shirt as you slid down and pulled him down as you rolled on your back. He was now on top. The situation could not be anymore awkward.

Except it did.

Because as you both tumbled over in the sheets, Kid didn't have another arm to prop himself up.. so he landed face first in your boobs.

Let's face it. Guys have no sense of balance.
**if you've seen the balance challenge on TikTok you know what I mean XD**

The poor man was overwhelmed with confusion, frustration and turned on to the max. His face and mind were about to explode in his blushing frenzy, blood threatening to invade his nostrils. In order to try and calm his pounding heart and keep his cock at bay, he pushed his face further into you as he cuddled into your side.

Your heart just about exploded out of your chest. You could feel his labored breath on your chest, it tickling your boobs.

You didn't dare move a muscle.

"Umm. Kid?" You tried to get into the mind of the person at your side, halfway on top of you.

"Just let me stay here a while." He mumbled into your boobs.

A blush heated up your face. You giggled at his words, his voice vibrating at your chest and causing a tickling sensation. You reached your arms up and hugged his head.

His hair was so soft. You ran your finger tips through his hair for a while, while he calmed himself down. He closed his eyes, feeling comfort in your touch. He eventually drifted back to sleep.

You however, couldn't sleep. Because his head was so damn heavy, it made breathing a little hard to do.

You turned to your side with him landing next to you, still face first in your chest. You poked at his cheek but he was dead asleep.

You moved to get up but froze in your tracks. A tingly sensation at your breast. You looked down to Kid sucking at your nipple through the fabric of your shirt. You cursed not wearing a bra.

"Kid!?" You called his name in confusion but he didn't answer. He was still alseep.

A intimate sensation filled in your stomach and down to your private. He was turning you on in his sleep.

You breath quickened and you tried to stop yourself from moaning. You grabbed his shoulder nub, trying to weakly pull him away, but the action only cause his right hand to be freed from under you. His hand moving up to caress your inner thigh.

You moaned loudly as he crept closer to your clit, his thumb rubbing circles at it.

Just what was this guy dreaming of?

In your moment of pleasure you slightly leaned on him and he somehow managed to suck at your other nipple. Absolute pleasure filled your body.

His fingers managed to slip under your shorts and past your panties. Making the sensation even more powerful as his bare skin collided with yours. His fingers pumping in and out of your hole. It hurt a little but it quickly melted into pleasure.

Stars spun around your head as you uncontrollably opened your legs and thrusted to his fingers. Picking up speed.

You released into his hand, heart pounding, stars exploding.

You regained your thought as he was still sound asleep. He stopped sucking at your breast.

Your face was covered in a thick blush.

You pulled yourself away from his hand. And jumped out of bed. Standing on one leg, you hopped over to the bathroom using the bed as support. You started a bath and cleaned yourself off. Hiding under the hot water and bubbles from the steaming encounter before. He would never know about it. You were not gonna tell him.

Kid had woken in a haste, from the lack of you beside him. His fingers were wet. He looked at his pants to see he had cum. He figured he must have master-bated in his sleep. A huge red dusted over his face as he looked to the bathroom door and heard the water running from the bath tub. He heard it turn off meaning it had already been running for a while. He blew a breath of relief and fell back onto the bed. He was so glad you hadn't witnessed him ejaculating himself in his sleep.

Of course he would never know what actually happened that morning.