Part 6

Jauvaughn POV.

I have a secret. I don't wanna tell Alieshah I know she will be so mad at me. I don't wanna ruin what we have. Its been about a week since I've last seen her. I know she thinks I'm cheating I swear I'm not. There's more to me than she knows about just yet.

Alieshah's POV.

I'm so close to saying I'm done with him. I don't know what's going on. He barely talks to me. We haven't seen each other in a week and its killing me. Is this what he does to everyone? What have I done to him to make him treat me this way. I bet he's with some bruck down girl right now not even thinking about me. Should I leave him?

*Rings Jauvaghn's phone*

"Hello?"
"Well hello I haven't spoke to you in two days."
"I am so sorry but I've been busy this week I'm busy right now actually so I'll have to speak to you later."
"Come on don't do this!"
"Don't do what."
"There's no need to sneak around. I know I'm not giving what you want but you need to respect that and not play me!"

*Hangs up phone*

Jauvaughn's POV.

I don't know how much longer I can hide this from her. She's my everything and she thinks I'm cheating when I would never do that to her. I need her to know what's really going on but I don't know how. I don't want her to be done with me for good when I'm trying my best.