Part 4.

Alieshah's POV.

So i have my dream man. Yaaassssssss. We have been together since last night and now its the morning. I cant wait to see my baby in school. Hoes step back, i claimed him.

I was pulling up into school when i saw my baby. I came out the car and he came up and hugged me.

"Hey sexy ;-)"

"Hi Javaughn lol"

"No hi baby?"

"Hi baby (laughs)"

"Thats more like it give me a kiss."

Alieshah gets on her tippy toes and gives javaughn a kiss.

***SKIPS TO AFTERSCHOOL***

Me and my baby was walking to his car since Diamond is taking my car. As i was about to get in some girl came up to me and asked to talk to me in private. When i looked over at javaughn he had an irritated look on his face. Anyway i still went with the girl and went to talk with her.

"So who are you and why you wanna talk?"

"Listen here, i did not give you attitude so theres no need to give it to me!"

"IDGAF so can you hurry up my mans waiting."

"Im candice."

" Youre telling me becauseeee..."

"Javaughn is my baby daddy. He loves me so back off and let us have a family."

"First off bitch dont come up in my fucking face acting like you the shit when you not. Second how the fuck i know if you not lying. Thirdly dont tell me to back off no where because if you try me the only thing coming off is your weave. I suggest you stay away from me because you dont want these hands to scar you for the rest of your life!"

With that said i walked off and got in the car with Javaughn. We pulled out of school...

Javaughn POV.

Candice talking to Alieshah made my blood boil. If she said anything stupid or claiming a baby on me im gonna loose it. Surprisingly she wasnt acting weird or anything so i asked her about it.

"Babe"

"Yes babe"

"What was that girl talking to you about?"

"Talking bout you her baby daddy and shit."

"Your not mad?"

"Well is it true?'

"Well tbh idk"

"When did you find out?"

"Yesterday"

"Argghh... its gucci you should of told me doe."

"Im sorry bae"

"Hmm"

This how i know shes a keeper! She didnt jump to conclusions straight away she listened to my side. AND she accept the fact i could have a child.

***skips to his house***

Alieshah pov

Once we made it to his house. I got out and we went straight to his room. Once we got there things started getting heated but i quickly stopped it.

"Whats wrong?"

"Im a virgin."

"Ohh im sorry whenever your ready baee."

"Its alright."

We spent the rest of the night cuddled with eachother and i slowly went to sleep....